Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious This guy explains why tradcuckery movements always go to shit. It's because they don't actualy conserve anything, they only react to new bullshit.

Shigechi

Shigechi

MSTOW for life
★★★★★

The same thing tradcucks abhor today will be happily accepted by them tomorrow when the left brings another bullshit to the table. It's a movement that only plays defensily and changes values constantly to appeal to people who hate them and everything they represent.

Yeah modern conservatism is appeasement especially in the US. That’s why people need to get more radical.

Lmfao at comparing foids to assess

I am a trad man in the true sense though. I don't even consider myself "conservative" because there's nothing anymore to conserve. We have to go way back.
Yeah modern conservatism is appeasement especially in the US. That’s why people need to get more radical.
Exactly. JFL at zogged republicucks waving fag flags.

it's not traditionalism it's neo-conservatism or liberal conservatism, it's actually very cucks, enemies of the same level as leftists

I knew a guy back in highschool that would watch these reactionary tradcuck youtubers and he would be so triggerd by what some crackhead feminist said on youtube and I always thought does it even matter what this foid even says? He was an incel in denial aswell but allot of these people exist