Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel This guy caused my depression

Wait until you find out god doesn't exist or that even if he exists (the burden of proof is on religion copers), he doesn't care about you and is responsible of your misery or at least doesn't do anything to help you out.
He could summon you a big titty succubus gf but he doesn't, he's not a good benevolent god. :feelsmage:

Wait until you find out god doesn't exist or that even if he exists (the burden of proof is on religion copers), he doesn't care about you and is responsible of your misery or at least doesn't do anything to help you out.
He could summon you a big titty succubus gf but he doesn't, he's not a good benevolent god. :feelsmage:
what about him? how cans he cope?
lmao

religion is a bigger cope than video games and movies

Alright then, I'll just play religious video games and watch religious movies to mess with God's moral compass. :feelsthink:

All religions, with their gods, their demigods, and their prophets, their messiahs and their saints, were created by the credulous fancy of men who had not attained the full development and full possession of their faculties.

@retard1 @retard2 @retard3 @retard4 "Religion is, like, a dumb cope, bro!" - Retards who refuse to recognize the connection between their inceldom and the irreligious society they live in.

Athiests are so stupid, how do you explain our existence. So an iPhone has a creator and a purpose but a single strand of DNA which has more information then every single library on earth combined has
no creator. Jfl enjoy burning in hell for eternity for your edginess

Having money and being a consoomer doesn’t make you happy; I can attest to that. I have long thought about going back to the light. Maybe I can find a wife that way too

Don't follow false saviors, just read the gospel

Athiests are so stupid, how do you explain our existence. So an iPhone has a creator and a purpose but a single strand of DNA which has more information then every single library on earth combined has
no creator. Jfl enjoy burning in hell for eternity for your edginess
Low iq

Typical ad hominem cope, since the dawn of man there's has not been a single athiest society on the face of the earth, if religion was so low iq why is it intrinsic to the human experience since the beginning of time.. why has there never ever been any atheistic nations ever. If religion was so low iq why has evolution caused us the vast majority of humans to believe in religion, surely useless low iq things would be discarded by natural selection right??

This follows that religion is natural and needed seeing as how we have evolved over a millenia and still to this day its here. Its clearly a desirable trait. Only normies trnanies cucks hate religion because it spells their doom

If religion was so low iq why has evolution caused us the vast majority of humans to believe in religion, surely useless low iq things would be discarded by natural selection right??
Ancient pagan religions have been discarded thanks to fucking kikes and sandniggers. I rather believe and worship nature and/or various based gods with different roles and not a sole empaled jew.

fl enjoy burning in hell for eternity for your edginesS
Jfl if you believe in hell, inceldom has made me very nihilistic when it comes to morals, Cucked Christianism won't stop me for going ER and fear hell

Ancient pagan religions have been discarded thanks to fucking kikes and sandniggers. I rather believe and worship nature and/or various based gods with different roles and not a sole empaled jew.

Jfl if you believe in hell, inceldom has made me very nihilistic when it comes to morals, Cucked Christianism won't stop me for going ER and fear hell
Christianity is a deviation. Go read the Quran for the truth of existence and what comes after death