Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This goblina hates incels, but actually loves incels

N

Newton the 2nd

Self-banned
-
This ugly cunt (((Sydney Zarlengo))) says she understands incels, like Contrapoints back in the day. Someone rape this whore as a reward

I want to cum in her now

Last edited:
This ugly cunt (((Sydney Zarlengo))) says she understands incels, like Contrapoints back in the day. Someone rape this whore as a reward
View attachment 771571
WHO THE FUCK IS CONTRAPOINTS TELL ME IT IS NOT THAT TROONFAG THAT IS SAYING HE TRANNYMAXXED TO ESCAPE INCELDOM

FUCKING TROONWORLD

WHO THE FUCK IS CONTRAPOINTS TELL ME IT IS NOT THAT TROONFAG THAT IS SAYING HE TRANNYMAXXED TO ESCAPE INCELDOM

FUCKING TROONWORLD
Yes made a whole vid to hate on incel then towards the end says he agrees with incels jfl

>Disabled
>Austistic
>Lesbian

Zoomers and younger millennials are obsessed with identity as a rhetorical trump card.

Her intro consists of describing a couple of mental illnesses and her sexual orientation.

The younger generations are hungry for identity but instead of becoming a hippie, a goth, a punk, or an emo they become mentally ill or trans or non-binary.

Looks like a tranny

just looked up this bitch's channel. She just makes "i'm autistic" her entire personality.

>Disabled
>Austistic
>Lesbian

Zoomers and younger millennials are obsessed with identity as a rhetorical trump card.

Her intro consists of describing a couple of mental illnesses and her sexual orientation.

The younger generations are hungry for identity but instead of becoming a hippie, a goth, a punk, or an emo they become mentally ill or trans or non-binary.
I guess it speaks to the heightened sense of technological and social isolation among many youth today, if it weren't a wahman that is.

She low-key looks like a BBC lover. Very rapeable.

I watched the whole video and looked through a couple of others.

She says she is ‘trans non-binary’ and complains about men flirting with her no matter how masculine she behaves.

What the actual fuck? She doesn’t seem retarded, but this is detached from reality. She had long hair with a bow in it. Feminine appearance and demeanour.

What the hell is going on in the minds of some zoomers?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back