Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This girl

• Thread starter Deleted member 21821
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 21821

+ TrueAlphaCel +
-
I used this site where i can play with people, but they charge me money for every round of league of legends.
And i met this girl here... i played with her and now she's messaging me every few days. She sent pics of herself, and we talk from time to time.
All i ever wanted, all i ever needed man is a girlfriend. and this is as close as i can get?
I know this site is cucked and i'm beta buxxing. but man it feels nice to have a girl who messages me from time to time.
do you think it's just my money? or is it really my personality that grabbed her? because i'm a supreme gentleman. (and she's pretty. really pretty.)

Can this be true? This is it? I'm ascending?

I used this site where i can play with people, but they charge me money for every round of league of legends.
And i met this girl here... i played with her and now she's messaging me every few days. She sent pics of herself, and we talk from time to time.
All i ever wanted, all i ever needed man is a girlfriend. and this is as close as i can get?
I know this site is cucked and i'm beta buxxing. but man it feels nice to have a girl who messages me from time to time.
do you think it's just my money? or is it really my personality that grabbed her? because i'm a supreme gentleman. (and she's pretty. really pretty.)

Can this be true? This is it? I'm ascending?
Probably she does this to 20 guys at once if she gets paid. Try if you can call her and videochat and see what happens.

What is the site btw?

Probably she does this to 20 guys at once if she gets paid. Try if you can call her and videochat and see what happens.

What is the site btw?
Man that's an awesome idea. Thank you
The site is epals.gg

Have you shown your face to her? Ask her to rate you. You'll find out quick enough

>paying for women to be trash at video games on your team :feelshaha:

Lol you're paying girls to play with you

I'm fucking done

Also, it's probably fake. JFL if you think Stacies are playing league of legends with subhumans for some spare change?

What a fucking cuck

she's messaging me every few days. She sent pics of herself, and we talk from time to time.
feels nice to have a girl who messages me from time to time.
do you think it's just my money?
I'm confused.... do you have to pay money for LOL but she doesn't? WTF kind of site is this

I'm confused.... do you have to pay money for LOL but she doesn't? WTF kind of site is this
you pay for her to play with you. get it?

you pay for her to play with you. get it?
so basically a camwhore, or do you not even get to see her onscreen while you play?

so basically a camwhore, or do you not even get to see her onscreen while you play?
you can do video calls but i usually just want to voice chat with her.

I bet that's incel messaging you pretending to be foid to get money

OP exactly how much do you pay the foid to game with you?

If it was something like $1/hour I guess I might consider it but I'm betting it's more

If it was something like $1/hour I guess I might consider it but I'm betting it's more
it's 2/game

with this girl but there are guys/gals who play with you for free if it's your first time with them, so you can try it out
I bet that's incel messaging you pretending to be foid to get money
no i talked with her. she a girl for real

how long does a game last? haven't played LOL yet
also do you get exclusive access to her during that time, or are you sharing her with other paying players?
no i talked with her. she a girl for real
trannies can be pretty convincing, beware, they take voice-alteration courses