Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel This girl with tourettes has more options than you

Incel Prime

Incel Prime

MullatoCel
-
Look how many guys are validating in the comments

I'd bang/marry any girl who wasnt a whale or a legit 0/10

Tbh Tourettes can work in your favor depending on your target

tourettes isnt real bro just don't speak bro like dude just stop saying random words come on :lul::lul::lul::lul:

tourettes isnt real bro just don't speak bro like dude just stop saying random words come on :lul::lul::lul::lul:
There are several cute girls i found on youtube with tourettes. One of them has a husband and kids. Male tourettes guys on youtube though.. alone af

We all have no chance even with girls who have "problems." :feelsbadman:

Would fuck. Could be hot depending on what she's saying.

Fuck me, fuck my pussy, cum on my face, and so on...

Would fuck. Could be hot depending on what she's saying.

Fuck me, fuck my pussy, cum on my face, and so on...
Not how it works. People with tourettes only have a handful of tics they do. Unless fuck my pussy was a tic of hers good luck

Not how it works. People with tourettes only have a handful of tics they do. Unless fuck my pussy was a tic of hers good luck

Option 2.

716A8yhVrPL SX355

Femoid SMV can't be reduced to zero no matter what.

Why does this cunt think she can speak for all people suffering from Tourette’s by saying it’s not a social disability? Maybe in your pampered case people will overlook your ticks, but those who aren’t so lucky have no choice but to isolate themselves. Also who is she to say it’s not a social disability when her worst tick is FUCKING blinking??

Why does this cunt think she can speak for all people suffering from Tourette’s by saying it’s not a social disability? Maybe in your pampered case people will overlook your ticks, but those who aren’t so lucky have no choice but to isolate themselves. Also who is she to say it’s not a social disability when her worst tick is FUCKING blinking??
This video she isn't too bad. Other videos it's much worse with the tics.