Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

this girl is stalking us right now

torujo

torujo

low iqcel
0EjJcvNP83c9XIPDEwuwmn4cu5dwQYdfdoSuZGlSQT8.jpg

https://www.reddit.com/user/EMTslut/

tbh 
6TUurqdBbXBVWWUzMSQRmP3mYoBWKyG-gi_W8cGJHYs.jpg
that's what she posted

three major red flags. stupid tat, choker and vibrant hair colour.

i would love to acidface this bitch

Of coarse she has the stereotypical Tumblr appearance, this is really what I've expected from these people, I'm wondering how the "guys" on that sub look.

could have guessed her opinion about this board just by her face tho

Why stalk us if she won't have sex with us????

Sub 5 femoids over 200 pounds are not welcome here.

She looks like a fat loser. Disgusting.

Ugly, fat, heavily made up, nothing to see here lads.

200w.gif

Disgusting mouth area

Weed said:
tbh 
that's what she posted

Why did you edit out her username? This isn't plebbit where you have to hide vital information. We have to bully these fakecels out of this forum, they give us a bad name plus it gives fuel to the MyBB admins to remove us because they actually believe we write that stupid shit.

Of course she's a fat feminist

mirin that herpes lmao

She has one of the ugliest tattoos I've ever seen.

>we live in a society where people like her are respected more than us
Sometimes I get the feeling that they just try to take their insecurities out on us because they think they're better than us, which is why they get so assblasted when we form communities that don't worship them and their shitty "culture"

I hope they're mocking me for how ugly I am.

Also, I'd fuck the girl in OP's post hard ngl

Her mouths open to signify that she has been riding the cock carousal already and is in need of Chad dick and to get reward points from numale and beta orbiters to feel better about her trashy self. Tattoo and pink hair signifies her degeneracy and isnt ashamed to feel "empowered" to act like a trashy whore looking to suck dicks for money.

Where the fuck is here upper lip?  Typical femoid trash, she probably has a hard time wrangling up some Chad cock even with her cake face so she bothers us instead

They stalk us because they DO want to fuck us. Why else the obsession? They talk more about us than their own numale cuck boyfriends

>tfw we’re Chads to a bunch stank roasties

Weed said:
tbh 
that's what she posted

Fuck man. Are you kidding me? I bet they are posting that shit so they can report the forum and have evidence to back it up. Get a mod. Lets see that IP address

always with the fucking hair dye.

Let's be real here no actual Chad gives a fuck if this forum stays up or not. The only people that need the blackpill gone are deformed reddit subhumans that can't cope with it and lunatic subhuman females like the one in the op that are outraged by incels opposing the idea of settling for them. I am willing to bet a large amount of that sub is incel and just refuse to identify. It won't last, they will all join the almighty incel army sooner or later

I find her hot. Of course, it doesn't matter since I'm a subhuman incel.

Incelicious said:
They stalk us because they DO want to fuck us. Why else the obsession? They talk more about us than their own numale cuck boyfriends

I think they have stared too long into the void. They have begun to fetishize us. I bet these whores fantasize about converting us to their blue pill bull shit and "saving us" Or the dumb rad femcunts with their rape obsession have begun to genuinely believe their own lies about us as fucked and delusional as they are. Rad femcunts who are "sex positive" just want to be raped.

fukmylyf said:
always with the fucking hair dye.

That brightly colored shit ruins their wombs.

Incelicious said:
They stalk us because they DO want to fuck us. Why else the obsession? 
No, they really don't.

In their private groups, women are VICIOUS to men they don't find attractive.

Letmego said:
Incelicious said:

I think they have stared too long into the void. They have begun to fetishize us. I bet these whores fantasize about converting us to their blue pill bull shit and "saving us" Or the dumb rad femcunts with their rape obsession have begun to genuinely believe their own lies about us as fucked and delusional as they are. Rad femcunts who are "sex positive" just want to be raped.

Shit it all makes sense now. They don’t want to bully they want to fuck, but get ass-blasted because we reject them. There’s literally no other reason to follow us around like creepy ass stalkers. It’s probably because we don’t validate them at every turn like faggot orbiters.

CuckTears numales are getting cucked by their roasties to a bunch of virgins looooooooool  :D

Letmego said:
Incelicious said:

This tbh. Would be funny is someone brought it up to them, I'm sure some are actually like that.

You use the word "girl" loosely. These tumblr freaks make us seem like Chad.

Damn she looks truly disgusting and borderline subhuman. Her stupid retarded expression is such a vivid exemplification of the female inferior mind encountering the world without understanding anything at all.

HAHAHAHA 

THAT'S WHAT ALL OF THEM LOOK LIKE

Letmego said:
Incelicious said:

Legit. This is the typical phenotype of sjw cumdumpster that is just butthurt that men would rather identify as incel than spread any validation their way. Outraged by the rejection of men that consider themselves unattractive they cyberstalk this forum.

What the fuck is that tattoo lmaoooooo, dumb bitch also has herpes fucking kek

https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/7bstyg/i_guess_incelsorg_didnt_appreciate_my_post_on/

Princess Herpes found out about this post :cage:

Just shows how pathetic they are. We are causing harm to no one. There are horrible people out there in the world yet their stalking, insulting, and shutdown a subreddit for a group of internet virgins, when theres far worse and subreddits out there, some with illegal content. Why would you stalk and talk shit to a group of people you dont like? How bored and pathetic of a human do you have to be?

It is common on the site. You may have visited IncelTear in the past and seen similar posts.

applekk

#151192292Saturday, December 06, 2014 10:07 AM CST
the age when they mature
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#151192297Saturday, December 06, 2014 10:07 AM CST
"Age" alone isn't necessarily the only factor.

It's a combination of "Age" and degree of maturity regarding the decisions the individual would make.
PureViking
Png

#151192305Saturday, December 06, 2014 10:07 AM CST
when i trust them
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#151398038Tuesday, December 09, 2014 12:03 PM CST
"Tor" is an internet browsing network that subverts "Internet-Traffic" data across thousands of transmitters to evade detection from anyone capable of analyzing your networking data.

It's utilized as a mechanism to mask a user as "Anonymous" during their usage of the internet.
Backlogged
Png

#151398160Tuesday, December 09, 2014 12:08 PM CST
@anony

Wow, sounds cool. Thanks!

Hello baby would u like 2 be my girlfriend ill even pay for ur tattoo removal??

I would nut on her face but that's it