Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This girl is so kind and nice

all women are

she ended the relationship because his penis is 4"

3 years down the drain. She grow bored of him.

Not nice enough to suck my dick for free

Yeah, because of women's estrogen to dopamine interaction, they get bored with everything, including relationships.

That's a part of the monogamypill.:feelsbadman:

Last edited:
This is why I don't even try anymore. Even if I got a date and a girlfriend, she'd leave as soon as another better man came along. I'm genetically fucked and can barely work anymore. I have no money and no good genetics, so I'm a genetic deadend.

Not one word .
All women are whores , ready to do everything to fit in with the norm and always prefer a chad cock and cum over everything .
I may be wrong , for now I kinda consider them like that .

They seem like an advanced A.I in the flesh but they have no souls like us men do . Normies gave up on their souls .

THIS ^ Women need constant excitement, drama and dominance to feel entertained in relationships, which is why "healthy and loving relationships" are a meme.
Well, foids are meme too.

Welp, time to get railed by Chad.

Also typical foid break up shit, she says he showed her love and that she is worthy of it, then she says she broke up with him cause she was treated badly. You already know she broke up with him cause he was a boring loving normie

"love , love, love, love, love" :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

also

"He must be at least 6' , white, with blue eyes, with a nice jawline, perfect hair, masculine voice, good nose, hunter eyes" :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

atleast he taught her that shes '#worthy of love''.

what soulless, vile creatures they are..cant help but put yourself in that cucks place.

solid reminder that all LTR's in 2021 are in some shape or form CUCKED

3 years down the drain. She grow bored of him.
This happens in all long term relationships, the foid will just up and leave to go find a new dick.

Nothing new. A "friend" named "Rose" taught me this by stringing me along without giving the slightest hint of romantic desire. I was a deluded orbiter.

he has every right to kill her
This is why I don't even try anymore. Even if I got a date and a girlfriend, she'd leave as soon as another better man came along. I'm genetically fucked and can barely work anymore. I have no money and no good genetics, so I'm a genetic deadend.
This

She deserves better

so she found a nice betabux soy to inflate her ego then dumped him to chase some chads dicks.

I guarantee this foid is a landwhale, just look at her lack of self confidence, sounds like a fat bitch.