Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL this girl has move SMV than an incel.

MaxZM98

MaxZM98

Socially constructed loser
★★★
She probably bangs chad

How can you live with that in your house
I would have put it out of its misery asap

Holy fucking hell, this society is sick and dying.. offspring like this should not be allowed to live, for the sake of others, and more importantly, their own.
Watching her writhe disgustingly, pressing the 'yes' key repeatedly, while these soulless normslime virtual signal to the camera, smiling while they speak useless platitudes, the lengths they are willing to go to in order to delude themselves, their shamelessness.. fucking Christ, it's a nightmare, it's horrifying, I could hardly watch, this is so much worse than any typical old gore vid.
Literally not human, a monster.. for pities sake, why continue to put her through existence?
I will never respect our race, I will never claim this world is anything but evil.

Holy fucking hell, this society is sick and dying.. offspring like this should not be allowed to live, for the sake of others, and more importantly, their own.
Watching her writhe disgustingly, pressing the 'yes' key repeatedly, while these soulless normslime virtual signal to the camera, smiling while they speak useless platitudes, the lengths they are willing to go to in order to delude themselves, their shamelessness.. fucking Christ, it's a nightmare, it's horrifying, I could hardly watch, this is so much worse than any typical old gore vid.
Literally not human, a monster.. for pities sake, why continue to put her through existence?
In seriousness, I feel you gremlin.
Disabilities are sad, but wouldn't she be able to get someone?

Sometimes I think this guy is just trying to find the people with the worst condition to gain shock view from people, it has nothing with do "good things"

she is 9 years old :D
Giphy 61

This isn't altruism, it's vanity. Either that or he and people like him just couldn't imagine what it's like to actually have a life not worth living.

Sometimes I think this guy is just trying to find the people with the worst condition to gain shock view from people, it has nothing with do "good things"
This ^^^ earn money from other people misery, and foids are like oooh what a nice chad , such a good person.

I don't know man, it doesn't fucking matter. Any hole can have a penis stuck inside it, does that constitute as 'getting someone'?
God, I am distraught having seen this, being reminded there are creatures suffering unimaginable pain, right now, so NPC's can feel good about themselves. Fuck dude! It makes me so angry. Lifefuel, in a strange way.. how can I dare die before my time, when it appears I am one of the few sane men left in the world? Maybe I'll never make the slightest difference, but at least I'll fuckin exist, and the concept of a world where even a pathetic dozen exist like me against the millions, is still far, far more pleasant a thought than a world with none.

I cant stand that faggot and his fake smile.

I don't know man, it doesn't fucking matter. Any hole can have a penis stuck inside it, does that constitute as 'getting someone'?
God, I am distraught having seen this, being reminded there are creatures suffering unimaginable pain, right now, so NPC's can feel good about themselves. Fuck dude! It makes me so angry. Lifefuel, in a strange way.. how can I dare die before my time, when it appears I am one of the few sane men left in the world? Maybe I'll never make the slightest difference, but at least I'll fuckin exist, and the concept of a world where even a pathetic dozen exist like me against the millions, is still far, far more pleasant a thought than a world with none.
That's the spirit, brother.
I cant stand that faggot and his fake smile.
Yeah I despise him too, hope he gets lynched in a mental ward.

In seriousness, I feel you gremlin.
being a female, she will most likely be able to find a guy who will love her.

if instead of a girl she were a boy with the same condition, i would say put him out of his misery. i would want that if i had this condition.

being a female, she will most likely be able to find a guy who will love her.

if instead of a girl she were a boy with the same condition, i would say put him out of his misery. i would want that if i had this condition.
Even if she can find someone, it's still a natural reflex to feel like that tbh.