Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious This girl has more smv than every member here combined.

the ugliest foid has an higher SMV than the hottest guy

She doesn't and tbh i feel sorry for people like her, she has it a bit easier because she a foid, a man in her situation would suffer more. For some reasson the fucking idiots care more for women with problems.

No men would fuck that. None. No matter how hypersexual.

No men would fuck that. None. No matter how hypersexual.

A squeaky voiced, doe eyed, wig and makeup wearing 10/10 qt? Are you kidding me? She's every lolli/animu fans wettest dream!

A squeaky voiced, doe eyed, wig and makeup wearing 10/10 qt? Are you kidding me? She's every lolli/animu fans wettest dream!

Not even those creeps would want that

Blackpill: No she doesn't.

Imagine seeing her running around at like 2 am when it's pitch black, fucken spooky gremlin.

Make a tinder profile with her pics and let's find out,if tranny eggman managed to succeed we should at least try with this one as well.

N
ot the same thing, even I would probably fuck the pig woman but not this girl.

Volcel if you wouldn't fuck a man's asshole. Volcel if you wouldn't stick it inside a horse. Stop with that bs.

If it has 2 x chromosomes and a vagina it's fair game

She doesn't and tbh i feel sorry for people like her, she has it a bit easier because she a foid, a man in her situation would suffer more. For some reasson the fucking idiots care more for women with problems.
If it has 2 x chromosomes and a vagina it's fair game

so you can't fuck foids with triple x syndrome?

so you can't fuck foids with triple x syndrome?

It's basically the same as a regular famale, just an extra chromosome that does nothing. Klinefelters don't count btw, they have dicks

Pick on someone with a genetic condition - Get exiled from your career.
Pick on someone with a genetic condition (male, and incel) - Nothing.

It's basically the same as a regular famale, just an extra chromosome that does nothing. Klinefelters don't count btw, they have dicks

what about those chicks with only one x chromosome. They pretty much an ugly man with a pussy tbh. They also have webbed necks its weird.

what about those chicks with only one x chromosome. They pretty much an ugly man with a pussy tbh. They also have webbed necks its weird.

Literally only half a human, that doesn't count.

ok even i can admit that isnt true