Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This gigatruecel claims that he had a FWB relationship with a girl LMFAO

• Thread starter Deleted member 36342
  • Start date
isn't he tall?:society:

Seen this nigger posted here 50 times already. I wanna see a different Trucel for once

Here comes the punchline... Any minute now...

he mentioned that she cheated on him multipe times and he still kept dating her :lul::lul::lul::lul:
probably just dated him for money kek

Seen this nigger posted here 50 times already. I wanna see a different Trucel for once
You DON'T see a truecel claiming to have non-hooker relationship with a female that often, do you?

I legit thought he was a foid for the first few times I saw him :feelskek:

First relationship, she was with him and bunch of other guys in relationship, she was an angry self destructive person, she would call him ugly and abuse him all the time, she was using him as a punching bag. Later after his video vent viral another ugly girl got in the relationship with him, she was with him for the fame and virtue signaling. At least thats what my brother said, he watched his videos. I dont know what happened with his second relationship.

First relationship, she was with him and bunch of other guys in relationship, she was an angry self destructive person, she would call him ugly and abuse him all the time, she was using him as a punching bag. Later after his video vent viral another ugly girl got in the relationship with him, she was with him for the fame and virtue signaling. At least thats what my brother said, he watched his videos. I dont know what happened with his second relationship.
Again he mogs all of us if that's true. I mog him to oblivion and yet no gee-fee for me :fuk:

Could just be a noodlewhore.

I dont think he's lying. Its not impossible.you just Have to try 100p times

I dont think he's lying. Its not impossible.you just Have to try 100p times
Just get rejected 1000000000000 times theory :dab:

You DON'T see a truecel claiming to have non-hooker relationship with a female that often, do you?
I'm a truecel and the only sex I've had was with hookerd

Mogs me cause 6'