Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over This generation is all about looks, if you are not good looking you’ll never find love. Just hang with your guys friends who are also not goodlooking.

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
Fuck these modern shallow whores man. I really hope one day these cunts get skinned alive. I absolutely hate these whores for making my life hell.

If you are not chad you are just suppose to betabux, cope by wagecucking, going on shitty vacations alone or with your friends who are also not goodlooking jfl.

I fucking hate these whores, every mother who gives birth to a sub8/10 kid needs to be slapped till her face falls off. I am absolutely pissed. We need a incel revolution to beat the shit of these shallow stuck-up whores.

Just continue gymnaxing man, I wish a bitch would swing at me first so I can destroy her face and make her live the incel lifestyle so she can see how all of us are living garbage low quality lives without sex and love.

A perfect normal 25 year old man with a job, family, income , friends, and a car and his own place is condemned to being a perma virgin because these whores decide who gets laid and who doesn’t. Someone need to start something this shit can’t go on anymore. I am losing my mind.

If anyone says brooooo but girls get pregnant for 9 months brioooo they get to choose. Fuck out of here you cunt, birth control has been here for like 50 plus years, no more getting pregnant. They can give incels sex regularly and marry chad at 30 and have his kid.

Last edited:
A perfect normal 25 year old man with a job, family, income , friends is condemned to being a perma virgin because these whores decide who gets laid and who doesn’t. Someone need to start something this shit can’t go on anymore. I am losing my mind.
this

and the worst part is very often the shittiest people get to mate first, fuck that shit

gymmax so you can finally snap your muscles (in minecraft)

gymmax so you can finally snap your muscles (in minecraft)
1A8C58E7 F6FA 44DD A9B1 8B9D31B589FE

I dont have guyfriends, or any other kind of friends for that matter.

Everyone who orbits whores or let himself get cucked needs to be hanged problem solved.

If anyone says brooooo but girls get pregnant for 9 months brioooo they get to choose. Fuck out of here you cunt, birth control has been here for like 50 plus years, no more getting pregnant. They can give incels sex regularly and marry chad at 30 and have his kid.
OMG I hate evo bio cucks! If anything, a woman has LESS value, as being pregnant relegates her to LDAR'ing and getting fat. And you can't really fuck pregnant girls either.

Why in God’s name would she ever choose sub8? If she can get the best, why settle for anything less

I really hope one day these cunts get skinned alive.

That is my part.

A perfect normal 25 year old man with a job, family, income , friends, and a car

The driver licence pill is everywhere.

this

and the worst part is very often the shittiest people get to mate first, fuck that shit

Wait, did you remove the ''car part''?

Someone need to start something this shit can’t go on anymore. I am losing my mind.

No worries, I am here.

i would like to have incel friends irl

Love doesn't exist in this generation. Females delude themselves into thinking that they just so happened to date 5 consecutive guys over 6ft with chiseled features because they were just purely in love. And those guys dont even fall in love usually because they know they dont have to. Nowadays its all just a game of "How hot is YOUR partner?" Between normies.

I'm so subhuman that not even other subhumans will accept me :feelshaha::feelsgah::cryfeels:

Neurotic girls are supposed to find less attractive men, to be more attractive. Maybe we have a shot with those foids.

no lol, he edited that in later

all I know this horrible summer is the same as the summer of 2018 and 2017, car or no car

when i walk back from work i like to observe the normies walking the streets. the mogging i receive is constant and reminds me the shallowness of foids in 2019.

often in the uk its single mothers with a chav looking bf, or a landwhale with chad tbh
Everyone who orbits whores or let himself get cucked needs to be hanged problem solved.

true cucks gave foids this power

this

I'm not even mad about hypergamy or everything being looks only.

I'm just mad everyone lies then virtue signals about how looks don't matter or matter much, but personality is what counts.

Murder should be legal if you do it to someone who just virtue signaled.

That is my part.

The driver licence pill is everywhere.

No worries, I am here.

In america a driver's license only cost like $20 and the test is just driving around a parking lot for a minute.

I'm not even mad about hypergamy or everything being looks only.

I'm just mad everyone lies then virtue signals about how looks don't matter or matter much, but personality is what counts.

Murder should be legal if you do it to someone who just virtue signaled.

Virtue signalling should be punishable by death via electric chair.

These cunts lie to our faces and say it’s our personalities to make us go crazy all the meanwhile they worship 6’2 chads and only care about looks.

All we are asking for is truth, and we can’t even get that.

no lol, he edited that in later

The driver licence pill got him.

all I know this horrible summer is the same as the summer of 2018 and 2017, car or no car

I rather have to endure a horrible summer with a car.

In america a driver's license only cost like $20

Here in Germany you have to multiple it by x100.

and the test is just driving around a parking lot for a minute.

I wish I was born in North America.

Thats the state of the modern society. As times goes on degeneracy will be cranked up to 11.

If the Germans had won WW2 the world would be a one race paradise by now. I think some alien civilizations have achieved this. In order for a society to blossom you have to have equal distribution between all members of that society.

I agree with every word. A female genocide is long overdue.

based post man yea couldn't agree more

This has fucked me in the head.

Unfortunately there are still too many cucks--including many here. When will cucks wake up and realize it's over. No one here is ascending in any conventional way. This society is off the rails. We have to fight to obtain our desires.

Foids are hardwired to be stingy with their sexuality. 50 years of contraceptives isn't going to alter 100,000 years of evolution.

Foids are hardwired to be stingy with their sexuality. 50 years of contraceptives isn't going to alter 100,000 years of evolution.

It’s biology broooooooooooooooooooooooo! Fuck that shit. It’s in men’s biology to rape whores. But if we can control it then foids can suck it up and start giving pussy.

It’s only a matter of time till incels around the world realize. When they do, these whores would be slaughters in streets on masses. Their lust for chad will be the end of their existence

It’s biology broooooooooooooooooooooooo! Fuck that shit. It’s in men’s biology to rape whores. But if we can control it then foids can suck it up and start giving pussy.

It’s only a matter of time till incels around the world realize. When they do, these whores would be slaughters in streets on masses. Their lust for chad will be the end of their existence
Civilization is a foid's best friend. They get to enjoy the benefit of being safe, without none of the responsibilities that should come with it.

If the Germans had won WW2 the world would be a one race paradise by now. I think some alien civilizations have achieved this. In order for a society to blossom you have to have equal distribution between all members of that society.
But ironically the ugly jews stopped that from happen lol.

They know they are pushing the ugly man to rape. That is why they are anticipating these scenarios of mass violations to be safe.

Last edited:
Looks don't matter. All incels are ugly though. That's just a coinsidence lol