Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This gem from cucktears

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-

Look at that updoot count. Even the blue pilled soy boys are facepalming at this. Some of these people are so deep in fantasy land they're orbiting Snow White with her seven dwarfs and calling Prince Charming a misogynist incel.

They probably took issue with the fact that he's expecting anything from a woman at all.

I don't see anything wrong with that meme tbh, even if it was made by an imaginary being. It's a light hearted joke so why is it ending up on IT? A lack of content, perhaps.

Femoid wanted upvotes from cucks, got zero and deserved a right to be featured here for peak level stupidity of nonsense she just said

wVSzTcM.gif
wVSzTcM.gif
wVSzTcM.gif

just lmao. that poster is so fucking retarded

Sounds like a putrid cuck would write this

just lmao. that poster is so fucking retarded
You know, I can actually believe some males who can't afford to have even the most minute standards consider tits and ass optional. That retard's boyfriend, for example.

I don't see anything wrong with that meme tbh, even if it was made by an imaginary being. It's a light hearted joke so why is it ending up on IT? A lack of content, perhaps.

It was probably originally a fem"cel" post.

That wouldn't be the first time.

It was probably originally a fem"cel" post.

It was originally a post from Femcels. Then u/bullyearth did was IT does and was like "Silly femcel, men don't care about tits and ass! Hey IncelTears! Look at this femcel post!"

But because she's a femcel, and not a mancel, bullyearth got downvoted. Because it's fine and accurate to say that men are superficial and women are suffering for it. But if a mancel wants to say that? Oh no, he's just trying to be a victim.

If the girl in the pic was mute, I'd still go out with her

i don’t get their obsession with well rounded people. has to have talents and fitness in other areas of life. wtf are u talking about?

I don’t get the joke tbh

Boobs and ass is what's optional compared to all that other bullshit? I bet pussy is optional for them too then.

I don’t get the joke tbh

>"femcel" makes post about how guys only want T&A.
>Cucktear user tries to make fun of femcel saying that 'NO guys also want humor and personality and blah blah'
>Gets 0 upvotes from fellow cucks

i don’t get their obsession with well rounded people. has to have talents and fitness in other areas of life. wtf are u talking about?
The big joke here is they're applying this to females, who don't even need to be good-looking to not be incel.

The OP of that thread is a teenage girl with a boyfriend. My guess is her boyfriend bluepilled her flat ass into thinking he's with her for her personality and not for his utter lack of any other option.

not what i want, attracted to more slim foids