Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill This gamer girl would be an incel soy boy if male

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <
This gamer girl would not let an Incel near her or her Nintendo with w 10 feet pole. She rather meet up with Chad from tinder.

1488715295538.png

Meanwhile, this is her male looksmatch. A literal fat soy boy Nintendo cuck who posts on Incel Tears.

That guy isn't even her looksmatch he's like 1.5 points above her. Fucking bitch doesn't shower she looks greasy as shit but she has zero problems getting a relationship jfl

does the carpet match the drapes:kys:

She's got Disneyland sized lines of soy boys ready to suck cum outta her dirty asshole.disgusting.

This gamer girl would not let an Incel near her or her Nintendo with w 10 feet pole. She rather meet up with Chad from tinder.

1488715295538.png

Meanwhile, this is her male looksmatch. A literal fat soy boy Nintendo cuck who posts on Incel Tears.

Geez I'd almost fuck anything but would legit consider a pass on her.

lool
that fucking video hahahahahahahaahaha

Last edited:
Her facial features are weak tbh

1488715295538.png

Why do girls get short and dyed hair? It fucking ruins their looks.

She is a soy girl.

life on recruit mode

midlife crisis

Really? Why would they purposely make themselves look worse as a midlife crisis? I'm not saying you're wrong just wondering what this would accomplish for them.

The best example of this is Katy Perry who went from a 8-10 to a 4

I hate how all of these whores have neon colored hair these days. Shit used to be edgy back in the 90s but now that shits just pathetic tbh.

Really? Why would they purposely make themselves look worse as a midlife crisis? I'm not saying you're wrong just wondering what this would accomplish for them.

The best example of this is Katy Perry who went from a 8-10 to a 4
trying to be kewl n hip i guess

100% chance she's a feminazi like most current year "gamer" girls