Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel THIS FUCKING VIDEO

Ap0calypse

Ap0calypse

Radical Faction
★★★

THE COMMENTS ARE FULL OF FEMALES BASHING SHORT MEN AND BLUEPILLED SHORT GUYS LARPING AS BEING SUCCESSFUL WITH WOMEN. SOME FEMALE SAYING HI BACK TO YOU DOESNT MEAN YOU ARE SUCCESSFUL YOU CUCK. IMG 2245

muh height

idk why people find height to be attractive. it can be impressive but i dno't see how its attractive.

muh height

idk why people find height to be attractive. it can be impressive but i dno't see how its attractive.
Low IQ. Women want a mogging machine who can tower over and beat other guys. Hobbits are pathetic filth to them.

5'3?? that guy is fucked for life.

@knajjd GTFIH

height is important but face and frame much more

Low IQ. Women want a mogging machine who can tower over and beat other guys. Hobbits are pathetic filth to them.

yeah but still, i don't see how that's attractive.
its like saying i like woman with long fingers, it retarded

at least the guy in the comments got the "just be really rich" part right.

kinda shows that everybody has some blackpill in them
how tall are you? tbh

jfl if you're not 8' in 2018
Women have retarded standards, that is all.

Cope. I'm 5'4 and a president.

@FiveFourManlet on suicide watch

M A N L E T
A
N
L
E
T

Muh height muh face muh this muh that, means nothing when you are white, yeah it’s fucking over for us cels in the west but in SEA we can get laid and are treated like gods.

Only ethnics have room for complaining about being short or being ugly.

Muh height muh face muh this muh that, means nothing when you are white, yeah it’s fucking over for us cels in the west but in SEA we can get laid and are treated like gods.

Only ethnics have room for complaining about being short or being ugly.

It's a myth that whites in SEA can get laid without paying money. They only treat whites good so they can leave their third word countries and go to the West

It's a myth that whites in SEA can get laid without paying money. They only treat whites good so they can leave their third word countries and go to the West
This. This. This.

I have used my picture on tinder with my height showing and i swiped 4 times and matched with 3 asian chicks all wanting to meet up with me if i came to thailand, stop coping.

I have used my picture on tinder with my height showing and i swiped 4 times and matched with 3 asian chicks all wanting to meet up with me if i came to thailand, stop coping.

For them white skin = money . You are the one who is coping

For them white skin = money . You are the one who is coping
yeah i am not saying they think i am rich, but it wont stop them from having sex with me, which is all i want.
Did @itsOVER need to buy anything for the multiple asian chicks he had sex with and impregnated? stop coping.
Its over was NEET.