Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel This Fucking Video man, Damn Just Damn it's Over.

• Thread starter PleaseKillMeLoseSkin
  • Start date
PleaseKillMeLoseSkin

PleaseKillMeLoseSkin

I Wanna Fucking DIE
★★★★★

Found this on /r/braincels I usually don't like reposting their shit but this video just, damn

Last edited:
hahahahah omg im laughing out loud we need more videos like this

According to 50% of the people on here he would be called fakecel because he is white and tall:feelsgah:

>Taking advice from a hole.

Stopped watching at "therapist"

(((Therapy))) is a massive joke, and is only somewhat helpful for mentally ill normalshits.

the background music mixed with his mom saying just get some confidence bro is too much I'm hysterically laughing maybe the lonely hearts column michael hahahahhahahahaahahhahahaha

He should have blamed his mother for his inability to get a date.

But i'm a creep

I am a weirdo

What the hell i'm doing here

I don't belong here

I don't belomg here

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Fsfsdf

IT'S FUCKING OVER MICHAEL JFL AT THAT EDIT AFTER THE DESPERATE

Fitting song kek.
Thom Yorke is an ugly fuck, would be in an incel if he wasn't lead singer of Radiohead, but of course, the roasties stole that song from us, and made it about the times Chad dumped them. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Seriously tho what a fucking pathetic piece of shit of a mother, you can't be this cruel to your own son, just tell him it is over for him and move on, why telling him lies?
Thom Yorke is an ugly fuck, would be in an incel if he wasn't lead singer of Radiohead, but of course, the roasties stole that song from us, and made it about the times Chad dumped them. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
>thom yorke is ugly
927794c0a356403d818dd8c28735f771

I heard he was pretty popular with girls because of his dead eye

Fucking mothers always bluepilling their sons. Just stop being such a spineless cowards for once and tell your ugly failure of a sons that it's over.

Goes to show that honesty doesn't mean shit to foids.

Kek, roasties take all the "prizes".

the background music mixed with his mom saying just get some confidence bro is too much I'm hysterically laughing maybe the lonely hearts column michael hahahahhahahahaahahhahahaha

You can't be THAT desperate!

Seriously tho what a fucking pathetic piece of shit of a mother, you can't be this cruel to your own son, just tell him it is over for him and move on, why telling him lies?

>thom yorke is ugly
View attachment 19048
I heard he was pretty popular with girls because of his dead eye
-4fabefe63c808.jpg

maybe back in the 90s, but he'd be fucked in post 2010 era hypergamy lol

Absolutely brutal.

The music, his dead stare, his mom's bluepilled advice, the chads and stacies making out, the other incel at the end.

I salute the BlackPilled author of this montage.

We need more video like that.

god i fucking hate life

Let's take a moment and remember that we all missed out on that beautiful teenage love. Not a care in the world, no responsibilities, nothing negative. Just pure, innocent love and all the kissing, cuddling and sex you could ever want. We all missed out on that.

0:35 :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Now I want to kill everyone and im depressed.

:feelsbadman:

"Speed dating? You cannot be that desperate!"

Who's the incel at the end of the video?

Extreme suifuel :feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelsrope:

Missing out on teenage love is something that will haunt me forever even if I actually ascend(probably won't)

FUCKING SUICIDE FUEL

pd2h9flg9fmy.png