Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel This fucking summer is ruining my sleep!!

Mark5336

Mark5336

I wish you hadn't done that.
★★
:feelsree: This heat is unbearable!! I hate when normies praise this stupid season and how fun it is... I want to sleeeep!!! :reeeeee:

air conditioner is a must

no aircon or fan?

mosquitoes too :feelsree:

That's why i'm glad AC is universal in America

Thankfully it's been windy here for a few days

I wake up in the middle of the evening with a stuffy nose and unable to breath properly, making my sleep even more unbearable.
when i had air conditioner i put temperature to +22-+24 and it was perfect, no problem with stuffy nose

Normie summer: lots of sex and PDA in various locations, fast cars, cabriolets, muscle cars, boats, vacation homes, traveling abroad, meeting friends, having drinks and dinners in the evening on a terrace next to a beach, parties, drugs and good night's sleep with well functioning air conditioning.

Incel summer: getting mogged immediately when opening curtains and looking out of the window, getting mogged all the time outside and sometimes mocked, having to walk, ride a bicycle or use public transport, nearly getting an ear damage from chads bikes and cars with loud exhaust, no money, no sleep because living in a home purely designed with hate towards the poor, without air conditioning, morning sun shining right to the window.

Normie summer: lots of sex and PDA in various locations, fast cars, cabriolets, muscle cars, boats, vacation homes, traveling abroad, meeting friends, having drinks and dinners in the evening on a terrace next to a beach, parties, drugs and good night's sleep with well functioning air conditioning.

Incel summer: getting mogged immediately when opening curtains and looking out of the window, getting mogged all the time outside and sometimes mocked, having to walk, ride a bicycle or use public transport, nearly getting an ear damage from chads bikes and cars with loud exhaust, no money, no sleep because living in a home purely designed with hate towards the poor, without air conditioning, morning sun shining right to the window.
My lifefuel is that they'll eventually get old and ugly, their lifestyle of parties and drugs with tanning on the beach speeding the process up.

I wake up in the middle of the evening with a stuffy nose and unable to breath properly, making my sleep even more unbearable.
Had this issue aswell old victorian house with no insulation. I got a portable ac which doesn't really do much tbh atleast it helps with allergies and being a cold fan will get a better one when I can and some insulation foil for my windows.

My lifefuel is that they'll eventually get old and ugly, their lifestyle of parties and drugs with tanning on the beach speeding the process up.
They make a lot of great memories and stay still somehow healthy due to high quality of life while many incels age even faster due to constant stress, frustration, poverty, depression and harmful copes such as abusing alcohol, sugar and junk food:blackpill:

Opened all windows at night but recently it’s been too warm even then. It will never be cold enough. When I lived with my parents my mom only let us keep the place at 80F or 27C for intcels

Its cold here now

I despise the heat. Thankfully, Summer seems to have passed here now. And it was a mild Summer.

Even during summer it's not that warm where I live most days

:feelsree: This heat is unbearable!! I hate when normies praise this stupid season and how fun it is... I want to sleeeep!!! :reeeeee:
Where do you live?
It was 11°C on this morning. Pure lifefuel. :feelsaww: best night of the week because it was the coldest one.
This week is ok so far after two or three weeks with very warm and hot weather and these fucking warm nights. They're the worst in my opinion. Normies and sexhavers like them, of course. It's fun to fornicate in nature, outside and stuff like that. I fucking hate warm nights. They prevent me from letting fresh air inside my room to keep the temperature moderate.
However, fall is coming soon! It's almost September.
I can feel it, the fresh cool air yesterday evening gave me lots of energy. Stay strong!

Where do you live?
It was 11°C on this morning. Pure lifefuel. :feelsaww: best night of the week because it was the coldest one.
This week is ok so far after two or three weeks with very warm and hot weather and these fucking warm nights. They're the worst in my opinion. Normies and sexhavers like them, of course. It's fun to fornicate in nature, outside and stuff like that. I fucking hate warm nights. They prevent me from letting fresh air inside my room to keep the temperature moderate.
However, fall is coming soon! It's almost September.
I can feel it, the fresh cool air yesterday evening gave me lots of energy. Stay strong!
South of Europe.

I'm in California and the heat is so goddamn cruel

South of Europe.
That's brutal. I'm from West Germany.
And even here I'm thinking about buying an ac for the next summer.
But southern Europe? That's brutal, I would die instantly.

That's brutal. I'm from West Germany.
And even here I'm thinking about buying an ac for the next summer.
But southern Europe? That's brutal, I would die instantly.
And I have white pale skin as the icing of the cake.