Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel This fucking music video makes me feel dizzy.

azakhan

azakhan

OG failure
I was having a pretty decent day and YouTube recommended me vidrel. Just fucking watch this. This girl is perfect. And I will never ever get someone like her just because of how I was born.
Of course I knew it already but stil, it hurts. I feel confused, like if a bomb exploded inside my brain. Maybe my subconsciousness finally realizes it's truly over. I'm 18 now, it's too late to expierence teenage love. Even if I will surgerymaxxx to be a normie I won't have what I want. I don't know what to do I guess I will lie in my bed and calm down.

Women worship. Thread will be closed in 3...2...1...

Also she is 5/10 at best.

I was lucky enough to find a really beautiful whore the first time I went to Amsterdam's red light district. Like she was one of the top five most beautiful women I have ever seen in my life. Not even kidding.

Thanks to this, ever since that time seeing beautiful women doesn't hurt me nearly as much as it used to.

I was lucky enough to find a really beautiful whore the first time I went to Amsterdam's red light district. Like she was one of the top five most beautiful women I have ever seen in my life. Not even kidding.
How do u go about doing this? I'm highinhibcel + prostituion is illegal where I live. Do u just go to a country and search on google local whore houses?

Thanks to this, ever since that time seeing beautiful women doesn't hurt me nearly as much as it used to.
:feelsbadman: No matter how many beautiful women I see the effect still has the same amount of damage

How do u go about doing this? I'm highinhibcel + prostituion is illegal where I live. Do u just go to a country and search on google local whore houses?

Back then I just vaguely remembered having watched a documentary about prostitutes working behind windows somewhere in North Europe. I searched it on Google and found out about Amsterdam's red light district.
So I booked a room for three days and took a train.

I later learned that in fact there are red light districts in all major cities in Belgium and Netherlands. So I didn't have to go to Amsterdam. In fact there was a red light district near the Belgian border near where I lived. I wish I had known earlier. Oh well.

Nowadays I think Germany is possibly better, but I never tried. I'm planning a trip next month.

No matter how many beautiful women I see the effect still has the same amount of damage

Again, it was the same for me until I get to fuck a few of them. It just changes your perspective on things.

It still hurts sometimes to see a beautiful woman, but not nearly as much nor as often.

Last edited:
If you’re 18 you have 2 years left to experience teenage love

that opportunity is gone when you turn 20

Here OP.

Watch this music video and hopefully it will make you feel better with it's infectious 90's era sound.

I think this chink chick is either a millenial or zoomer but she really understands the early to mid 90's MTV song sound motiff/whatever you want to call it, etc, etc.

I literally grew up/came of age (as they say) during that era so I know what I'm talking about here.

If you’re 18 you have 2 years left to experience teenage love

that opportunity is gone when you turn 20
Cope. No teen girl is hanging out with a +18 guy unless hes Chad. Sub 18 was the last chance for nkn Chad guys to get lucky

those dutch bitches are tall, what was she like 5’9

Hmmm, all I see is a femoid model #46467. Nice tune though.

didnt watch because ropefuel

Back then I just vaguely remembered having watched a documentary about prostitutes working behind windows somewhere in North Europe. I searched it on Google and found out about Amsterdam's red light district.
So I booked a room for three days and took a train.

I later learned that in fact there are red light districts in all major cities in Belgium and Netherlands. So I didn't have to go to Amsterdam. In fact there was a red light district near the Belgian border near where I lived. I wish I had known earlier. Oh well.

Nowadays I think Germany is possibly better, but I never tried. I'm planning a trip next month.

Again, it was the same for me until I get to fuck a few of them. It just changes your perspective on things.

It still hurts sometimes to see a beautiful woman, but not nearly as much nor as often.
UScels have nowhere to go where they can release their sexual frustration, it's over.

I want to die. I'm almost 30. Never got to have the most important thing.
im 22 and i spent my time in college without a single kiss or sex or anything. not one party either. just me trying to struggle stopping my OCD and then I find I was too busy to find anything fun in college. but there wasn't any fun opportunities in front of me anyway

im 22 and i spent my time in college without a single kiss or sex or anything. not one party either. just me trying to struggle stopping my OCD and then I find I was too busy to find anything fun in college. but there wasn't any fun opportunities in front of me anyway

Same boyo but I went to a few parties.

You still have time though. Use it wisely.

UScels have nowhere to go where they can release their sexual frustration, it's over.
The US deserves all the ERs they get for that.

It is, IMHO, completely insane to prohibit prostitution in such a big country, while at the same time allowing women to wear whatever the fuck they want and behave however slutty they want.

Brings back great memories. Any eu-cel that hasn't been there is missing out.

The US deserves all the ERs they get for that.

It is, IMHO, completely insane to prohibit prostitution in such a big country, while at the same time allowing women to wear whatever the fuck they want and behave however slutty they want.
It's over, we have both Degenerate women but no prostitution