Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This fucking bitch said she is disguisted by the man she lives with

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
I asked this bitch why she never posts her man on social media. She said she doesnt love him and doesnt see a future with him. She is with him because he pays for everything whilst she does her training as an old age care worker. Right she is not working for the past over 1 year but just chilling and relaxing and he pays EEVRYTHING EVEN POCKET MONEY and she said she doesnt fuck the guy since over more than 1 year

But this woman is really low tier, I doubt she will ever get a man better than she got. Even though I want to fuck her with no condom and cum in her pussy I still wouldnt wife the foid. So imagine the high quality guys she wants, she thinks she can get them kek

Last edited:
she was telling me about a Chad police officer that banged out her pussy years ago with all styles and faked love for her saying marriage an what not then he married an Aryan Stacy :lul: And till today she cant forget the Chad that barebacked her when she was young