Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

THIS FUCKING AD

[attachment=2389]

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-02-20 at 8.43.35 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-02-20 at 8.43.35 PM.png
    9.5 KB · Views: 169
I want to be buried alive.

If I was on the video I would be in the background hanging from a rope whilst everyone is partying

Kek, top comment belongs to atomic_age_pugg, like and comment on it so we can spread awareness.

"attractive people, butts, hot butts, more attractive people, more butts, attracitve people making out, attractive people doing silly things. buy our motorcycles"

It's a clothing brand. They employ models to sell you the idea that if you wear them you'll look more like them. People attractive enough to be models are, statistically, a very small amount of the population. It's like this with everything in capitalism: you are not good enough, buy this and you will be better. Don't fall into their mind games.

HarveyIsAHero said:
It's a clothing brand. They employ models to sell you the idea that if you wear them you'll look more like them. People attractive enough to be models are, statistically, a very small amount of the population. It's like this with everything in capitalism: you are not good enough, buy this and you will be better. Don't fall into their mind games.

I honestly can't believe there are normies bluepilled enough to fall for this shit. Just goes to show

IT

IS

FUCKING

OVER

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y66j6TlNu0A[/video]