Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel This fucker

• Thread starter Deleted member 18975
  • Start date
Deleted member 18975

Deleted member 18975

Banned
-
Screenshot 20190723 005635 YouTube

A typical scammer who makes long videos filled with bullshit and nothing else. Zero arguments against the blackpill and just a typical PUA-scammer. Cant stand this fucktard.

Last edited:
hes a like 5/10 half spick roid normie scum based off the screenshot, dont know who he is. he should probably get his fucking face acid'd off and pissed on in Minecraft fucking scum bitch

hes a like 5/10 half spick roid normie scum based off the screenshot, dont know who he is. he should probably get his fucking face acid'd off and pissed on in Minecraft fucking scum bitch
ragecel

i wont be watching his videos

View attachment 133387
A typical scammer who makes long videos filled with bullshit and norhing else. Zero arguments against the blackpill and just a typcal PUA-scammer. Cant stand this fucktard.
Ohh that douchenozle...
I would pay to see someone beat his ass.
I hate condescending cunts.

Didnt watch one second.

He called himself an 8 on faceandlms :lul:

Didn’t watch LOL

fucking normie cuck, not gonna watch it

I saw that thumbnail before, never bothered to watch it, you always know they can't bring up valid arguments, because truth is on our side

He called himself an 8 on faceandlms :lul:
Absolute retard. The irony of that is that if it were true he would have absolutely no justification for challenging the blackpill, because he would have no idea what life is like from the perspective of an ugly person.

His own arrogance disproved his argument before he even got started.

My guess is that he's an incel too and reflects it by "destroying" the blackpill. Basically just like most cucks do.

Literally who