Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel This FTM trans mogs this entire forum

• Thread starter Deleted member 1780
  • Start date
Those fucking comments :soy::soy::soy:

Jfl looks more alpha than me. And of course mogs me by 4 points

Moggings of this caliber should be illegal.

lol wtf u think she looks good as a girl on the left? u like manly ass girls or what?
She looked ok, mind you nothing special, a bit like my first crush when I was a kid. You wouldn't smash?

You can have hunter eyes like the 2nd picture with T hormone?. It's that the case I want to raise my T levels too.

Prettier an manlier than me

mogs me in the before pic TBH, anyways FtM trannies always look better before they take huge fucking amounts of T, and yet they can't prescribe low T incels like us some of it

WTF?????

Does T really does this shit? And if so, why the fuck are we not taking more T???????

There's a ftm guy/girl that goes to therapy right before me, so I see him/her walk out sometimes. She/he is taller than me, and frankly looks more masculine than I do in most every way. At least I have a dick instead of an engorged clit.

Still, it's amazing how much hormones can change a person. As women experience menopause don't they lower estrogen production and start producing testosterone? Maybe that's one of the reasons they look so manly when they're middle-aged.

Low test is the root cause of 80% of inceldom cases.

from tutorial mode to average mode, nice

She went from mogging us to mogging us

Looks like a whiter version of Taylor Lautner.

There's a ftm guy/girl that goes to therapy right before me, so I see him/her walk out sometimes. She/he is taller than me, and frankly looks more masculine than I do in most every way. At least I have a dick instead of an engorged clit.

Still, it's amazing how much hormones can change a person. As women experience menopause don't they lower estrogen production and start producing testosterone? Maybe that's one of the reasons they look so manly when they're middle-aged.

They already produce test anyway but its the ratio that is important, in menopause they produce much less estrogen since the reproductive system isn't needed anymore. The imbalance might be why really old ladies end up getting hairy faces (they shave both men and women in old peoples homes).

You can have hunter eyes like the 2nd picture with T hormone?. It's that the case I want to raise my T levels too.
Must be squinting. I highly doubt that can happen but maybe.

Foids have been choosing bull dykes over me for 25 years now.

(a classic, looked like a little boy @21yo).

So many there, not incels at all.

Remember; we're the bad ones.

Ya there is no hope for us

Haha oh wow, it's all good until any straight woman they go after realizes they don't have a penis, then they get a biological man or rope.

She got tired of playing in tutorial mode.

No, they're obviously squintmaxxing.
Testosterone isn't going to do a whole lot to the actual outward appearance of bone structure after adolescence and thats where hunter eyes come from. And don't think you can just pin during your teens and become a Chad because it fuses your growth plates and leaves you as a permamanlet (granted you will pretty much be a Chad god during your time in highschool).

Its not fair, its cruel...

Alot of the noodle MTF whores mog regular noodlewhores tbh so it works both ways

No, they're obviously squintmaxxing.
Testosterone isn't going to do a whole lot to the actual outward appearance of bone structure after adolescence and thats where hunter eyes come from. And don't think you can just pin during your teens and become a Chad because it fuses your growth plates and leaves you as a permamanlet (granted you will pretty much be a Chad god during your time in highschool).
Ok, thanks for the clarification man

Jesus Christ...

WTF?????

Does T really does this shit? And if so, why the fuck are we not taking more T???????
Yes it does.

Testosterone causes the brow to lower and narrows the eyes, so if you're low T, then your bone structure will probably be more feminine and less masculine. Get your T levels up or inject if this is the case.