Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This forum will lit destroy itself by banning old users and allowing hordes of GrAYfags to join

• Thread starter Deleted member 36342
  • Start date
Deleted member 36342

Deleted member 36342

Chunghwa minkuo wansui
-
Also lot of old users are just leaving it :lul::lul::lul:

cope only retards get banned

Lots of old users left long ago or got banned.

I’m trying my best to fit in, but not even you guys accept me.

i believe some old users have self banned. and graycels need to check on the other graycels.

unban my nigga @Lookscel

Whatever man this forum is infested with fakecels I dont take this place seriously anymore there is only few users who you can trust here

Whatever man this forum is infested with fakecels I dont take this place seriously anymore there is only few users who you can trust here
Yep

honestly. i used to use this site to cope with my loneliness, but now it has become a bit of a meme.

i'm going to destroy the forum :feelsdevil:

This place is not what it used to be.

[UWSL]When I discovered the blackpill 3 years ago, I thought I'd be finally relieved finding this site, that I could talk to many people in the same situation as me.[/UWSL]

It was the case, at first. Years passed now and it does not feel the same at all (which is reflected in my inactivity, I just cope myself without even opening the forum anymore). Most likely because of all the fakecels, seeing them is quite demoralizing.

And, also, I guess it also is a reflection of what the blackpill is: a total absence of joy in your life, that feels more and more cold, empty.

This place is not what it used to be.

[UWSL]When I discovered the blackpill 3 years ago, I thought I'd be finally relieved finding this site, that I could talk to many people in the same situation as me.[/UWSL]

It was the case, at first. Years passed now and it does not feel the same at all (which is reflected in my inactivity, I just cope myself without even opening the forum anymore). Most likely because of all the fakecels, seeing them is quite demoralizing.
Yep. And it will get worser.

OP, your account is not two months old, and you're already gatekeeping, being nostalgic about old users you couldn't have even met and complaining about graycels even though you were one not too long ago.

So, whose alt are you?

i disagree with banning unless its incitement for violence. everything else should be accepted. wtf happened to 1st amendment rights.

i disagree with banning unless its incitement for violence. everything else should be accepted. wtf happened to 1st amendment rights.
Joined Aug 31, 2021 Posts 198
Yeah, that's y fags like u have to be banned more often

whats ure problem?
i am a bringer of peace and good fortune haha
:feelsXmas:what uve posted in that same timeframe is more than 100 graycel accs. talk about shitposting and spamming

most of graycels are normie cuck
just start the gray purge already :feelsdevil:

honestly. i used to use this site to cope with my loneliness, but now it has become a bit of a meme.
I wanna kill myself every day but when I really thought about it like my mental health is so fucked up I can't even bring myself to be anymore miserable about it than I am already. Like before I used to cry on the floor and stupid shit like that few years ago but now I just laugh about it because shits so fucked up that since that time I hit rock bottom and there is nothing left.

I used this site to cope I don't even wanna do anything anymore I barely even exist.

Mods should just ban fakecels on sight, and I believe that users should specify their age prior to being accepted.
You can lie about your age so it's pointless

Tbh you can lie about everything in the registration, but I think it should be added anyway so that if a user is found lying then they get the hammer.
But thing is you can't get exposed cuz as i said everyone can lie here about anything. Forum is larp central

It becamea bit of a meme since these has been unreal amounts of graycel influx in the last months and I even talked about what was about to happen months ago. Yeah I might have been registed in May of this year but it doesn't mean I didn't know the website beforehand, I was lurking here for more than a year.
Ok, they're new users, we all were greycels in the website someday as new users but so many of them are so suspicious and say nothing that makes sense to the website and the general midset of the forums. I keep checking the list of new users and their postings and many of them get banned just hours later for being infiltrators or complete retards that don't know their place or what they are doing. I have nothing against graycels, I just think that this place got littered with normies posing as us and IT and other "watchdog" infiltrators beyond oblivion and any repair.

Every day you see different glowy as shit threads trying to make it to some news headlines with severe violence threats and trying to shed a really bad image on us. I'm almost done here.

Some retards do expose themselves either by bragging or leaving traces to their social media accounts so it's not out of question. But yeah it sucks to know that there are people having fun by larping while you suffer:fuk:
A lot of "incels" here get exposed on discord due to their own retardation

Also lot of old users are just leaving it :lul::lul::lul:

New users are more intelligent on average than oldfags wanna know why that might be the case? People of higher social status than before are starting to become incels, in 2021 there are a lot of wealthy STEMcels with a lot of money in their banks and still no luck in the sexual market, and this pattern is increasing all over the world :smonk:

I wouldn’t worry to much about it, oldfag incels are mostly skill-less turbo autists, they don’t contribute to our cause at all.

Last edited:
OP, your account is not two months old, and you're already gatekeeping, being nostalgic about old users you couldn't have even met and complaining about graycels even though you were one not too long ago.

So, whose alt are you?

@fast_curry
Oct 14, 2019 Posts 1,945
:lul::lul::lul::feelskek::feelsclown:
dumb curry/rice/whatever

@fast_curry
Oct 14, 2019 Posts 1,945
:lul::lul::lul::feelskek::feelsclown:
dumb curry/rice/whatever
let me award you a little badge for making 3,142 posts in 2 months:

great work. keep it up:feelsokman: 日本語の勉強も頑張ってね^_^

I wanna kill myself every day but when I really thought about it like my mental health is so fucked up I can't even bring myself to be anymore miserable about it than I am already. Like before I used to cry on the floor and stupid shit like that few years ago but now I just laugh about it because shits so fucked up that since that time I hit rock bottom and there is nothing left.

I used this site to cope I don't even wanna do anything anymore I barely even exist.
You are still youngfag, aren't you? It's much worse being a wizard. Can you make it that far?

I think this whole thread is bullshit. I have been lurking on .co for about two years before the mods decided to accepted me. I should be a veteran by now if these niggas didn't reject me on multiple occasions

You are still youngfag, aren't you? It's much worse being a wizard. Can you make it that far?
I'm close to being a Wizard now

4 more years

and yes I know it gets way worse. I have huge amount of respect for wizardcels for what they went through in life

I'm close to being a Wizard now

4 more years

and yes I know it gets way worse. I have huge amount of respect for wizardcels for what they went through in life
brutal shit man, would have imagined you to be early 20s. But I reached my mid 20s already aswell :reeeeee: :feelsmage:

brutal shit man, would have imagined you to be early 20s. But I reached my mid 20s already aswell :reeeeee: :feelsmage:
I was when I started on this forum lol It's been almost 3 years already. It's over for us. Don't really know what to do anymore I kinda just gave up tbh

i'm 22, i can't be with a female that i'm not attracted to. But anyway, that doesn't matter cuz no female has ever shown any interest in me whatsoever

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back