Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious This forum isn't popular

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Luminary
★★★★★
Maybe, at one point. But Normies who lurked back then would have forgotten this place exists by now.

Popularity just leads to a regression towards the mean.

ive only ever seen this screenshot of some normshit zoomers claiming to be on this site, to me it is obvious tales from mumbai, maybe even tiktokceldia as well.
IMG 3208

I thought most users liked the idea of this being a close knit community with fewer members

It has literally millions of monthly visits
Most of these visitors on .is and .org only find this forum because they looked some news articles that someone posted or a study that they are looking for and then leave to never return again. Even the ones that do make an account never bother postings. This forum has 26k users but 99% of them are greycel inactive users like the ones I mentioned. It's the same 40-50 people that remain and keep posting everyday

No ER, no fame
:what:

since when are you back ?
since Tuesday, fat link said i'd be unbanned on july 9 and so i PM'd him on july 9 then he said august 9 for whatever reason. randomly i was just unbanned.