Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel This forum is the only social contact I have

Incline

Incline

I just have to keep going...
★★★★★
I don't have any friends and I don't keep close ties to my family because I despise them for how they being treating me all my life. Every friend I made before turned out to fuck me over in one way or another and never actually bothered to be a friend with me. It was always a one way relationship and it seems that I just cant make a friend because people don't respect me and I'm high inhib anyway so why even bother anymore. I don't even know what I want in this life anymore, I don't really see a goal or point. I could as well just kill myself if I wasn't such a pussy, but tbh I will die anyway the length of my suffering will be irrelevant when I cease to exist eventually.

It's over.

I suggest a Friday night ldar session :feelsokman:

Yeah same. Unless I count my dad who I live with.

I will soon relate as I realise that all the people I know either used me or talk shit behind my back,then disappear.Making friends after school is impossible too,especially if you are not NT

It’s almost like you’re stranger to your family once the black pill gets you completely like ya can’t tell the truth about how bad ya life is.

exact same here except I love my mom who makes me tendies and is the only person I actually talk to

It’s almost like you’re stranger to your family once the black pill gets you completely like ya can’t tell the truth about how bad ya life is.
:feelsbadman: aside from my divorcecel dad, i only get invited to hang out with a cousin each week or two. He's asking me to come over his house today because he wants us to attend a political event tomorrow but i just want to ldar. I only feel understood in this place.
Maybe if i had more friends i would feel more excited about going outside.

Started writing posts an hour ago and I’ve already socialized far more than I ever did in the past three years.

Don’t be surprised if I just leave out of nowhere, I think I just had enough socializing that’ll keep me going for a lifetime now.

I don't have any friends and I don't keep close ties to my family because I despise them for how they being treating me all my life. Every friend I made before turned out to fuck me over in one way or another and never actually bothered to be a friend with me. It was always a one way relationship and it seems that I just cant make a friend because people don't respect me and I'm high inhib anyway so why even bother anymore. I don't even know what I want in this life anymore, I don't really see a goal or point. I could as well just kill myself if I wasn't such a pussy, but tbh I will die anyway the length of my suffering will be irrelevant when I cease to exist eventually.

It's over.
There are no friends on this forum.
Everyone here needs to fend for themself; my advice is not to trust anyone on this forum.
Same thing for real life, everyone in this world is selfish, even myself.

it’s over

Nothing changed btw

still as over as it ever was JFL

This forum is dead you should start working on your plan b