Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious This forum is the only place on the internet I can stand now

• Thread starter Deleted member 18214
  • Start date
Deleted member 18214

Deleted member 18214

Becoming the perfect being
-
Where tf else can we go? Discord? Bunch of soy dickheads. Social media? Chad and toilets only. Youtube? Demonetized. Looksmax? Red pilled. Bitchute? Full of political copers. This is the only place I can relate to and is not toxic. Anyone else have this experience?

Other than maybe a few board on 4chan, this is the only forum I visit.

Toilets have taken control over everything. Only the mods can prevent them from overrunning us here

Yep. It’s the best place to cope and the only place I get regular interaction besides work
It has the best community tbh
Toilets have taken control over everything. Only the mods can prevent them from overrunning us here
Not even toilets but soy dip shits as well man

Transparent sasaki haise by background chan d8vpuv2

Not even toilets but soy dip shits as well man
Soy dips serve toilets. They are the toilet paper that chad wipes his ass with after he shits in the toilets.

based - this is the best place in the net.

Bluepilled normies and cucks need to

this site and 4ch are my only sources of human contact besides my family irl

I don't know, maybe on the superficial web. On the deep web there are similar places.

4chan is full of trannies :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke:
yeah i know but what can i do? the internet has gone to shit the past decade. if i was atleast a normie i probably wouldn't even be here, i'd be out with friends or doing something with natural talents of which i also lack. there's no escape, we can't run forever because they'll come for us all eventually.

yeah i know but what can i do? the internet has gone to shit the past decade. if i was atleast a normie i probably wouldn't even be here, i'd be out with friends or doing something with natural talents of which i also lack. there's no escape, we can't run forever because they'll come for us all eventually.
:kys: :kys: :kys:

The whole net is one big in festation of foids n faggots.

I feel comfortable here

Give it time, soon you'll begin to hate this place too

One day this site will be gone and I'll be completely alone
Tired

Attachments

• tired.jpg
    tired.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 3
Where tf else can we go? Discord? Bunch of soy dickheads. Social media? Chad and toilets only. Youtube? Demonetized. Looksmax? Red pilled. Bitchute? Full of political copers. This is the only place I can relate to and is not toxic. Anyone else have this experience?
This is our home sweet home

same, man
same :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:
this is my safe place
everything else is contaminated with soy

the only place that doesn't have sex havers I believe

Is good to be here man

4chan and 8chan? Keep getting censored. Gab? Barely any likes or replies on my posts.

same tbh fuck everywhere else