Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious This forum is the closest you can get to free speech

• Thread starter Ugly_equals_Death
  • Start date
Ugly_equals_Death

Ugly_equals_Death

Banned
-
This forum is the only place where you can have objective discussions without anyone whitknighting for some foids oppinion or trying to virtue signal his ass off.

Not only about the blackpill about everything in life (accept traps for some reason :rolleyes:). Because in every other place like reddit or the rest of the jewish dominated media everything gets censored or you get spammed down by sjw idiots or otherwise political biased people.

This is what people dont get an objective discussion is only possible if no foids are involved, because this is how the brain works sexual instincts shut down the logic and in the end it comes down to people throwing shit at each other like apes to get the female.

It's only a matter of time until (((they))) start closing sites like this down, pushing us further underground.

It's only a matter of time until (((they))) start closing sites like this down, pushing us further underground.
We can find each other everywhere. Internet is soo deep.

you know it’s over when this place is the last bastion of “free speech”..

They wont because we arent interresting enought for (((((((them))))))))
And as long as the userbase isnt increasing we are no threat to ((them))

Last edited:
yea it rly is, everywhere else is cucked, even here i wish that it was a little more freely to talk about different topics but whatever

((((mods))))

Trannies actively try to subvert incel communities so talking about them favorably at all would allow those faggots to ruin this place like they did 4chan/r9k/. I could find some evidence pics of discords where they organize and plan their operations but you can take my word for it.
Not only about the blackpill about everything in life (accept traps for some reason :rolleyes:).

This site is like fresh air ya know. Feels good to interact with you all. :feelsokman:

I wouldn't exactly call this place a bastion of free speech jfl. I love this forum but we literally ban people for having certain opinions thats the opposite of free speech.

inb4 I get banned or a warning :lul:

wake up bro.
there's free speech only as long as you're parroting the blackpill.

Joos furious as goyim cling to last remnants of free speech.

@angrycurrycel do you agree with free speech

deport all leftists

The problem is as long as cucks an foids parcitipate in conversations there is no free speech because of their intolerance. They shut down oppinions by spamming/screeming you down, or they whitecuck every foid in a 2lightyear radius.

free speech doesn't exist anymore