Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting This forum is the closest I have gotten to socializing

• Thread starter Incel_marxist_carni
  • Start date
Incel_marxist_carni

Incel_marxist_carni

Banned
-
It sounds fucking pathetic, but I have never had any friends and the little amount of time I have spent in schools I have always kept to myself, never tried to talk to others.

Haven't been active on any other forums, and haven't made any friends on social media.

To clearfiy for people who are confused since I'm new here, I had an account here about a year ago with almost identical name that I deleted.

Same.

It's so good to have a place where you can find other people who are like you, who lived the same things than you, and who won't shame you for being an undesired virgin.

Same, even though I go on here irregularly, it’s always the most real social interaction I have in that week

Socializing in the real world is way better. But no one wants to socialize with ugly subhumans

Same, posting on this forum is my way of trying not to stay completely isolated.