SuicideFuel This Forum Is Super Over

ThePopeofCope

ThePopeofCope

Nowhere I Belong
★★★
8d 21h 53m
Wow guys. It's over. This forum is done. So much terrible shit is happening and there is no way anything positive remains.
I see threads about topics I don't like, and this makes me super duper angry. I should never have to see things I don't like on the internet. (Granted, these threads may not break any rules or endanger me in any way, they do need to be stopped because I am mind controlled to click them)
Every now and again, some users mention an issue that is not relevant to me. I hate this. Only topics relevant to me are allowed.
Sometimes, we catch an outsider. They are usually banned but it isn't done instantly via an orbital death ray and so it's all over. We should lock down this forum so it's only me and like 3 other users. Fuck any blackpilled incel out there who isn't already here. This place is for ME and MY NEEDS.
I see the same issues being discussed. Only one thread should exist for each topic. Except for me when I sperg out and act like a prick. That's okay because it's memes.
The mods need to be omnipresent and ban things I hate. Otherwise they suck and it's over.
The good times of this forum where over 9 years ago when it was just me and one other guy and we had funny memes and fuck all of you. If any new users join I hate them because change is always bad. Graycels are bad, and even though I complain about a stagnant community I also hate change.
Boohoohoo fucking boohoo
Also I will do nothing to improve things and only shit on users with new ideas. New ideas are scary and always mean something bad.
Boohoohoohoohoohoohoohoohoohoohoohoohoohoo

@xatoshii
@Diocel
@curryfool
@CheapCocaine
@Dr. Dicklet
@Ecstasy
@BummerDrummer

And I would include more but I don't want to be banned tbh ngl imo wtf naacp

Deleted member 32197

Deleted member 32197

Defectivecel / KHHV / Autistcel / Genetic trash ™
-
15d 5h 23m
What happened bro?

@BummerDrummer
@ThePopeofCope

BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

Bummer Drummer#8658 Check out my YT •́ε•̀٥
★★★★★
231d 4h 40m
Deleted member 32197

Deleted member 32197

-
15d 5h 23m
They baby daddies and they baby mamas gon stela me a bike niga

Me, @ThePopeofCope, @BummerDrummer, and many other incels at the incels.is meetup last year. It was a splendid time, ngl.

Attachments

• F2245579-CAA7-4A6F-83FE-89E6F6AE7F3F.png
    F2245579-CAA7-4A6F-83FE-89E6F6AE7F3F.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 11
ThePopeofCope

ThePopeofCope

Nowhere I Belong
★★★
8d 21h 53m
What happened bro?

@BummerDrummer
@ThePopeofCope
I'm just mocking all the whiny faggots who wish this website was a special happy place just for them

HotPotCel

HotPotCel

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ ☄☄☄☄☄
★★
18d 9h 19m
OPe this is bonerfuel ngl.
$5

Deleted member 32197

Deleted member 32197

-
15d 5h 23m
@Ecstasy
@ThePopeofCope
@BummerDrummer
@HotPotCel

Be honest guys, am I ugly?

AlwaysHungry

AlwaysHungry

Requested
-
47d 18h 7m
This thread is going to be interesting :feelsPop:

Deleted member 32197

Deleted member 32197

-
15d 5h 23m
This thread is going to be interesting :feelsPop:
Shut up before I get my shooters on your block, you pussy ass nigga. You fuckin wasteyute fam

Me and @ThePopeofCope and the niggas are comin fo yo ass hahahahaha

Deleted member 32197

Deleted member 32197

-
15d 5h 23m
Muhfugga when da squaw roll up on gawd bruh real nigga shit gon down
Niggas be trippin and talkin dem shits but act like a bitch when seen in real life

#TalkShitGetYourHeadSplit

Pussy ass niggas

Miserable

Miserable

Tired of Living
★★★
17d 20h 19m
Incel.co meet-up. Circa: 2020

Deleted member 32197

Deleted member 32197

-
15d 5h 23m
YOU ARE A NIGGER :dab:
NIGGA DID U JUS CALL ME A NIGGER? WE COMIN FOR YO ASS YOU RACIST ASS BOY FUCKINF PUSSY ASS NIGGA BITCH ASS MUHFUGGA ME AND MY NIGGA @ThePopeofCope GONNA ROLL UP AT YO HOUSE WE GONNA POP A CAP IN YO MUTHAS ASS AND KILL YOU RACIST ASS WYTE BOY

ThePopeofCope

ThePopeofCope

Nowhere I Belong
★★★
8d 21h 53m
NIGGA DID U JUS CALL ME A NIGGER? WE COMIN FOR YO ASS YOU RACIST ASS BOY FUCKINF PUSSY ASS NIGGA BITCH ASS MUHFUGGA ME AND MY NIGGA @ThePopeofCope GONNA ROLL UP AT YO HOUSE WE GONNA POP A CAP IN YO MUTHAS ASS AND KILL YOU RACIST ASS WYTE BOY

View attachment 432934
DASS RIGHT NIGGA. THE WHOLE MUHFUGGIN SQUAD GOT ONE HAND ON DAH GLOCK AND DUH OTHUH ON OUR COCK NIGGA. WE GON SHOOT YO PRINTER PAPER LOOKIN ASS CRACKER BITCH

Deleted member 32197

Deleted member 32197

-
15d 5h 23m
Miserable

Miserable

Tired of Living
★★★
17d 20h 19m
AYO! WHERE DA WHITE WOMAN AT?

ldar_ricecel

ldar_ricecel

176cm, sub4 face, Autistic, ethnic, 24yo KV
★★
37d 11h 23m
Deleted member 32197

Deleted member 32197

-
15d 5h 23m

@gymletethnicel in the middle @Miserable on the right @CheapCocaine (me) on the left

Tiredpoorcel

Tiredpoorcel

Shariaa law is the way to go.
-
33d 17h 11m
@Diocel niko b clash

curryfool

curryfool

All life is a game of luck.
★★★★
40d 49m
Wow guys. It's over. This forum is done. So much terrible shit is happening and there is no way anything positive remains.
I see threads about topics I don't like, and this makes me super duper angry. I should never have to see things I don't like on the internet. (Granted, these threads may not break any rules or endanger me in any way, they do need to be stopped because I am mind controlled to click them)
Every now and again, some users mention an issue that is not relevant to me. I hate this. Only topics relevant to me are allowed.
Sometimes, we catch an outsider. They are usually banned but it isn't done instantly via an orbital death ray and so it's all over. We should lock down this forum so it's only me and like 3 other users. Fuck any blackpilled incel out there who isn't already here. This place is for ME and MY NEEDS.
I see the same issues being discussed. Only one thread should exist for each topic. Except for me when I sperg out and act like a prick. That's okay because it's memes.
The mods need to be omnipresent and ban things I hate. Otherwise they suck and it's over.
The good times of this forum where over 9 years ago when it was just me and one other guy and we had funny memes and fuck all of you. If any new users join I hate them because change is always bad. Graycels are bad, and even though I complain about a stagnant community I also hate change.
Boohoohoo fucking boohoo
Also I will do nothing to improve things and only shit on users with new ideas. New ideas are scary and always mean something bad.
Boohoohoohoohoohoohoohoohoohoohoohoohoohoo

@xatoshii
@Diocel
@curryfool
@CheapCocaine
@Dr. Dicklet
@Ecstasy
@BummerDrummer

And I would include more but I don't want to be banned tbh ngl imo wtf naacp
Lol. I legit thought you were serious, then I saw this was posted in the sewers.

On a serious note, @ThePopeofCope if anyone feels remotely close to this situation, we could make a private friends cel group.

proudweeb

proudweeb

craving your little sister
★★★★★
10d 9h 4m
just turn this site into tumblr theory

ThePopeofCope

ThePopeofCope

Nowhere I Belong
★★★
8d 21h 53m
Lol. I legit thought you were serious, then I saw this was posted in the sewers.

On a serious note, @ThePopeofCope if anyone feels remotely close to this situation, we could make a private friends cel group.
Nah I'm not serious. I'm just making fun of the huge bitches who get sand in their pussies every other week because a couple small things they don't like go down on here.
Almost weekly there is some gay thread like "Incels.co is DEAD" just because some high-tier normie got caught LARPing, or godforbid we mention IT because we play into their elaborate illuminati tier plans.
You'd think all of us incels would have a thicker skin: we get shit constantly.

curryfool

curryfool

All life is a game of luck.
★★★★
40d 49m
Nah I'm not serious. I'm just making fun of the huge bitches who get sand in their pussies every other week because a couple small things they don't like go down on here.
Almost weekly there is some gay thread like "Incels.co is DEAD" just because some high-tier normie got caught LARPing, or godforbid we mention IT because we play into their elaborate illuminati tier plans.
You'd think all of us incels would have a thicker skin: we get shit constantly.
Agree, those posts are annoying.

ThePopeofCope

ThePopeofCope

Nowhere I Belong
★★★
8d 21h 53m
Agree, those posts are annoying.
Expect more in future, I imagine. Seems a few of the longer term users are on their periods and extra salty that we're having a good time.
Seems like a lot of users just want a "happy place" where only they are allowed

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

★★★★★
58d 14h 38m
Ecstasy

Ecstasy

It just so happens that 6 million died
★★★★★
102d 17h 46m
Just woke up with 2 notifications to this thread. Fuxk my life

FamilyGuy1999