Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This forum is so truecel

N

Nolifer88

Recruit
★★
We are lacking communication skills so much, that even on incel forum are unable to provide proper support to each other. Just pure rage, moaning, autism all over the place.

This place is home

It's over go buy garlic at a walmart in ohio

This place is home
To be honest.

Most people here would be banned off a normal forum for being an autistic edgy retard.

autism.co tbh

Tried braincels but the place is to normie oriented, but its hosted by reddit so what can we expect

This place is probably the only place on the internet that isn't fucking cucked.

EDIT: said face instead of place

Last edited:
We are lacking communication skills so much, that even on incel forum are unable to provide proper support to each other. Just pure rage, moaning, autism all over the place.
This is actually a problem.

autism runs wild here

80/20 rule applies to this forum, with regards to autism/NTness. In other words, 80% of posters on this forum are autistic, all they do is make low effort shitposts which dont contain a shred of interesting and new knowledge/information.

I live here for now and it's snugly

This forum has some of the truest cels, for example me.

Armedneet

everything you said is true, if I was good at communication I'd still be unattractive but at least I would know how to speak to someone without seeming like a retard

There is no "support" because our situation truly is hopeless in terms of having a sex life. We're just being honest about it. The best we can do is cope.

The forum is pretty autistic tbh and i like it like that.

but tbh trucel or truecel is the real question?

I never get tired on being on this forum, I just hope it lasts for many years to come so I could at least reach up to 30000 posts

I’ve been banned everywhere so I’m here