Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel This forum is so low IQ, why are mods not sending more retards to the sewers?

El Enemigo

El Enemigo

Overlord
★★★★★
So I wake up and decide to visit my favorite forum :owo:

Screenshot 20220820 074529 Chrome

Page loads and decide to check the most serious category on the forum which supposedly is Inceldom Discussion :cool:

and oh no what do I find in there
Screenshot 20220820 074334 Chrome

Some greys shitposting looks like, some Christian Grey as well :forcedsmile:, along with some asking stupid questions and ofc a cucked and foid worship thread made by @FarCel so I decide to check that thread, hoping it is of Inceldom Discussion quality, you know, just serious responses allowed in there....

Screenshot 20220820 074353 Chrome

:rolleyes::(
The state of this fucking forum is below shit foids post in lipstickalley, even the retards who hate on looksmax.org make threads like these, meanwhile there they actually post interesting stuff.

Fuck this forum and its useless mods for allowing shit like this to happen daily here.

So I wake up and decide to visit my favorite forum :owo:

View attachment 649359

Page loads and decide to check the most serious category on the forum which supposedly is Inceldom Discussion :cool:

and oh no what do I find in there
View attachment 649361

Some greys shitposting looks like, some Christian Grey as well :forcedsmile:, along with some asking stupid questions and ofc a cucked and foid worship thread made by @FarCel so I decide to check that thread, hoping it is of Inceldom Discussion quality, you know, just serious responses allowed in there....

View attachment 649362

:rolleyes::(
The state of this fucking forum is below shit foids post in lipstickalley, even the retards who hate on looksmax.org make threads like these, meanwhile there they actually post interesting stuff.

Fuck this forum and its useless mods for allowing shit like this to happen daily here.
that hairy pussy disgusting

It does seem as though many of our fellowcels have disappeared.

That christ cuck post JFL!
that hairy pussy disgusting
Ik it kinda grossed me out too. So floppy, hairy and probably smells like stale cum and bodily waste

holly shit forum must've been dope back in 2021