Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This forum is so dead at this time

Left4DeadDarkie

Left4DeadDarkie

Xe/Xer transgender Pansexual non binary
★★★★★
We need some normie infiltrators to make this more interesting

I'm dead inside

Just create drama or something.

Agreed. Come back after a few hours, all the burgercels would have logged in by then.

We need stacy infiltrators to make it more interesting. Imagine how much simping would there be if stacies with an "incel" fetish came to this forum jfl
(its a joke mods, not foid worship)

Don't do cigarettes.
Try snus or nicotine patches. I pair these with benzodiazepines and I feel good for a while.
The first time I tried a nicotine pouch was an unpleasant experience. Felt horrible the entire day. It had a high nicotine dosage tho so that's probably why.

The first time I tried a nicotine pouch was an unpleasant experience. Felt horrible the entire day. It had a high nicotine dosage tho so that's probably why.
Start with low doses at first, because your tolerance might be zero currently

Start with low doses at first, because your tolerance might be zero currently
I don't know if I want to try it again. Tried it twice and both times wasn't pleasant. On my second try I swallowed the nicotine pouch fluid and I felt like puking for an hour.

ive been wagecucking all day and about to go to bed so i can get up and wagecuck all day tomorrow