Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious This forum is really really reaaaaaally low IQ

beyondschizo

beyondschizo

Free Ed Kemper
I made a poll 4 hours ago asking whether voters believed in the theory of evolution or not and the results left me speechless. Almost half of the users who voted in the poll said they didn't believe in the theory of evolution and among these idiots some were even more stupid to share with us the logical process that brought them to the conclusion that evolution is fake.
Poll that I made: https://incels.is/threads/poll-how-many-of-you-believe-in-the-theory-of-evolution.669128/

@Mecoja
Completely false, Im a Christian but even if you completely leave out the religions and creationism, imo evolution still isnt proven, not even close. Its just a theory.
Theres no evidence for evolution. Theres only sexual selection and mutation.
I don't fucking care what you think, evolution is proven, period.
Also, "theory" in science has a different meaning from "theory" we use in everyday's speech. Atomic theory, continental drift theory, theory of relativity are all these unproven "theories" as well?
You are literally a functional illiterate, who doesn't even know what he's talking about.

@FGM Practitioner
How retarded do you have to be to think that a rat magically becomes a whale after swimming in water a few times? I watch videos about evolution to have a good laugh when im feeling down :feelskek:
Evolution takes millions of years you low IQ ape. It took us between 4 to 2 million years to go from Australopithecus to modern humans. It isn't something that happens in 10 or 100 or 1000 years.

By the way I will ignore all the idiots who have and will deny evolution because I simply can't have a proper discussion with someone whose brain runs on a hamster wheel.
Idiots who have voted false:
@zerozerozero @Massimo The Lonecel @Mecoja @Regenerator @comradespiderman29 @FGM Practitioner @TinyLurker

To the admins I say this: import low IQs become low IQ. These idiots are ruining the forum and are the reason we are perceived as low IQ by IT users and everyone else. Take action now before it's too late.

Not surprised at all

God created the World, we didn't evolve from animals. And I don't know what your obbsession with "IQ" is. Buddy you're as low IQ as the rest of us on the forum, there's a reason you're here. You're a social outcast obviously, you're not High IQ, nobody on this forum is.

Its proven your retarded ass, "i dont care, muh muh muh" people million times smarter than you find countless evidence that many things in evolution are not possible or non consistent.

Atheists have higher tendency to be literal cucks

the less you know about biology and palentology the less likely evolution sounds, I'll be honest. But it just makes sense; denying this is simply foolish.

Its proven your retarded ass, "i dont care, muh muh muh" people million times smarter than you find countless evidence that many things in evolution are not possible or non consistent.
Straight up lying lmao

Why do you care so much about other people believing or not believing in evolution?

I made a poll 4 hours ago asking whether voters believed in the theory of evolution or not and the results left me speechless. Almost half of the users who voted in the poll said they didn't believe in the theory of evolution and among these idiots some were even more stupid to share with us the logical process that brought them to the conclusion that evolution is fake.
Poll that I made: https://incels.is/threads/poll-how-many-of-you-believe-in-the-theory-of-evolution.669128/

@Mecoja

Also, "theory" in science has a different meaning from "theory" we use in everyday's speech. Atomic theory, continental drift theory, theory of relativity are all these unproven "theories" as well?
You are literally a functional illiterate, who doesn't even know what he's talking about.

@FGM Practitioner

Evolution takes millions of years you low IQ ape. It took us between 4 to 2 million years to go from Australopithecus to modern humans. It isn't something that happens in 10 or 100 or 1000 years.

By the way I will ignore all the idiots who have and will deny evolution because I simply can't have a proper discussion with someone whose brain runs on a hamster wheel.
Idiots who have voted false:
@zerozerozero @Massimo The Lonecel @Mecoja @Regenerator @comradespiderman29 @FGM Practitioner @TinyLurker

To the admins I say this: import low IQs become low IQ. These idiots are ruining the forum and are the reason we are perceived as low IQ by IT users and everyone else. Take action now before it's too late.
I think your take on trusting evolution might stem from the belief that women are a completely different species—kind of like that controversial documentary I stumbled upon once. It suggested that males and females evolved from entirely separate species! It’s a wild theory, but definitely an intriguing twist on our evolutionary narrative.

least braindead scientologist:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:, obsesed with the weirdest of things like every dumb science-autist

God created the World, we didn't evolve from animals. And I don't know what your obbsession with "IQ" is. Buddy you're as low IQ as the rest of us on the forum, there's a reason you're here. You're a social outcast obviously, you're not High IQ, nobody on this forum is.
I'm an undergrad math student with a gpa of 4.0 which is the highest you can get. You have literally no idea of the mental power mathematics takes to be fully understood. You are peak Dunning-Kruger "If I don't understand it then it's false"

Straight up lying lmao
You can watch scientists making their case for and against evolution, both have a good ground, in the end you CHOOSE to BELIEVE in which story, theory, explanation of same evidences, which sounds more likely TO YOU. I hate it how people portray religion as blind belief and evolution as cold hard facts, its not.

I think your take on trusting evolution might stem from the belief that women are a completely different species—kind of like that controversial documentary I stumbled upon once. It suggested that males and females evolved from entirely separate species! It’s a wild theory, but definitely an intriguing twist on our evolutionary narrative.
How does that make sense though? Asking out of curiosity. I've never heard this before.

Atheists have higher tendency to be literal cucks
terminator 2 reaction s GIF

Seul gi Kang Feet 4195298

Last edited:
I
Why do you care so much about other people believing or not believing in evolution?
It's not about evolution but the denial of evolution which tells you how low IQ some people on this forum are and I don't want to be associated with these apes

I

It's not about evolution but the denial of evolution which tells you how low IQ some people on this forum are and I don't want to be associated with these apes
This is incels.is, not highiq.is

You can watch scientists making their case for and against evolution, both have a good ground, in the end you CHOOSE to BELIEVE in which story, theory, explanation of same evidences, which sounds more likely TO YOU. I hate it how people portray religion as blind belief and evolution as cold hard facts, its not.
Which "scientists"? Montagnier was a scientists and Nobel prize winner as well but that didn't stop him from spitting utter non-sense like "papaya can cure cancer"

I'm an undergrad math student with a gpa of 4.0 which is the highest you can get. You have literally no idea of the mental power mathematics takes to be fully understood. You are peak Dunning-Kruger "If I don't understand it then it's false"
Saar I have high IQ saar. 140 IQ saar plej me trust me saar
IMG 20241009 202449

IMG 20241017 184335

Went and voted false just cause of this thread

I think it's true but it's uncanny as fuck I would prefer for it to not be true.

Based GIGAhigh IQcel.:feelsYall:

Saar I have high IQ saar. 140 IQ saar plej me trust me saar
View attachment 1295903

View attachment 1295904
You clearly don't understand how the Gaussian distribution works because you're low IQ hence why you deny the theory of evolution because "God created us". Even if my country's average was 60 I would still be 150+ IQ because I'm an outlier, 60 is the average but that doesn't mean that everyone has to have 60 you idiot. What's so difficult to understand?

i am tired of christ worshipping retards

- Claims fish somehow managed to survive on land & develop lungs.
- Calls me low IQ. Ok there bro :feelskek:

98IQ

My IQ is 98 by the way.

Answer of someone who doesn't even know how evolution works
Cope bro. According to your retarded theory fish developed lungs over time :feelskek:
"Muh 1 million years of evolution":soy:

damn I thought I’m the most stupid

View attachment 1295914

My IQ is 98 by the way.
Unironically believing in that requires more faith than all religions together, theres no known case of non life becoming life and genetics getting new informations, not losing it, nothing becoming something, which sexual selection does, females hypergamy gets rids of informations.

I'm a biology post grad and I don't believe in evolution being real. It is much more nuanced than you are led to believe by Goystream media.

Unironically believing in that requires more faith than all religions together, theres no known case of non life becoming life and genetics getting new informations, not losing it, nothing becoming something, which sexual selection does, females hypergamy gets rids of informations.

@Regenerator what exactly are your beliefs? I never took you as a religious type, but ofc being against the theory of evolution doesn't mean you are religious.
I'm a biology post grad and I don't believe in evolution being real. It is much more nuanced than you are led to believe by Goystream media.
Please elab

Why some prehistoric fish is still alive and didn't changed over millions of years?
@Mecoja

Maxresdefault

He's not a biology postgrad he's just larping. There's not a serious biologist on Earth who will tell you evolution isn't real
I thought you said you were still at college & not a post-grad @opioidcel
Brutal. I guess I am a "literal cuck" then.:feelskek:
Well, some people think liking feet is a submissive thing which can give some the impression you are

And it seems you're trying to play it all off. :feelssus:

@Regenerator what exactly are your beliefs? I never took you as a religious type, but ofc being against the theory of evolution doesn't mean you are religious.
Agnostic/Deist.

Why some prehistoric fish is still alive and didn't changed over millions of years?
@Mecoja

View attachment 1295950
Yeah, same as "Giraffe developed long neck to eat from tall trees" but why didnt then Zebras develop long necks or some other herbivores from same region? Those long necks give much, much more problems than benefits for giraffes, then why evolution to have them?

Cope bro. According to your retarded theory fish developed lungs over time :feelskek:
"Muh 1 million years of evolution":soy:
Better than attributing all of existence as we know it to an anthropomorphic supreme being for which we have no evidence whatsoever. In any case, you are confusing the concept of evolution with Darwin's theory of evolution. Evolution, that is the gradual change of species over eons, is a fact, but how it happens exactly is debatable. Darwin's theory, which proposes natural selection as the main driving force of evolution, is the generally accepted theory, although I admit that it’s imperfect and its flaws should be pointed out.

View attachment 1295914

My IQ is 98 by the way.
The Mensa Norway test available online is known to inflate results. If those are your results, your actual IQ is probably in the high 80s.

shutthe fuck up retard im losing my patience

Of course the sand nigger denies science. How can you even defend the blackpill if you don’t understand natural selection and evolution? Fuckin poop skin retard

Fuckin poop skin retard
I have dark green eyes and white rosy skin. It's pretty common in Lebanon.

Most Europeans believed in God as well(at one point) no wonder you slavshits are killing yourselves, you have no purpose in life.

Last edited:
I have dark green eyes and white rosy skin. Most Europeans believed in God as well(at one point) no wonder you slavshits are killing yourselves, you have no purpose in life.

Me: *says evolution is real*

You: “MUH I FUGGIN HATE DIRTY SLAVS”

Uh… okay?? And where’s your argument regarding evolution being fake? You just pivoted HARD in an argument when you realized your original argument was SHIT

EDIT: I believe in god too? I have posts saying I do

How are we even debating this? You can literally just ask ChatGPT about any point about evolution that is still unclear to you. People reject evolution because of ignorance. With ChatGPT you have no reason to remain ignorant.