Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This forum is practically the only form of social media I use anymore

SupremeAutist

SupremeAutist

Forever coping
★★★★★
At most I'll lurk reddit the odd time but apart from that this forum is the only form of social media I'm using at the moment. Whenever I see people on here repost shit from twitter or tiktok and I go and check the replies I'm reminded of how obnoxious normies really are and it's a weird feeling after not consistently using either of those in months.

Me too. The only other site that can be considered social media that i use is Pinterest. And i only use it to find pics for my postmaxxing

At most I'll lurk reddit the odd time but apart from that this forum is the only form of social media I'm using at the moment. Whenever I see people on here repost shit from twitter or tiktok and I go and check the replies I'm reminded of how obnoxious normies really are and it's a weird feeling after not consistently using either of those in months.
Same

Same. I only use youtube for car videos and Facebook to buy and sell stuff.

Same. I only use youtube for car videos and Facebook to buy and sell stuff.
I'll sometimes leave random youtube videos running in the background for background noise but I can't remember the last time I genuinely sat down and watched a full youtube video

Me too. The only other site that can be considered social media that i use is Pinterest. And i only use it to find pics for my postmaxxing
Yeah I wouldn't really count pinterest if you're only using it to find images.

This forum is wonderful for its honesty, no fake virtue, no hypocrisy, only one truth.

I'll sometimes leave random youtube videos running in the background for background noise but I can't remember the last time I genuinely sat down and watched a full youtube video
Only videos I usually fully watch are awesome car videos

Yeah I wouldn't really count pinterest if you're only using it to find images.
Makes sense. That's why i didn't count jewtube since i only use it for music and one sports channel i watch NFL content on

mogs me for using facebook marketplace, feel like thats an easy way to get shanked
It's an easy way to buy and sell car related stuff. I've bought cheap used riding mowers and a parts donor Ford 8n tractor from there. Also sell some stuff regularly. Never met a dateable women through there though

Besides this forum I browse soyjak.party and 8chan

This forum is wonderful for its honesty, no fake virtue, no hypocrisy, only one truth.
It's crazy how censored and dishonest the rest of the internet is compared to this place. I've gotten so used to being able to say what I actually I feel that I don't think I could go back to the rest of the internet.

It's crazy how censored and dishonest the rest of the internet is compared to this place. I've gotten so used to being able to say what I actually I feel that I don't think I could go back to the rest of the internet.
Today's world is full of lies and the truth has the same value as an oasis in the desert.

Knew you were a redditard

I use other social media but only interact with people here