Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious This forum is no worse than reddit or Twitter in regards to extreme content

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
Both reddit and Twitter allow radfems to post about how male suicide is good and how much they hate men and want us dead. The admins of those sites excuse this behavior by saying that women are a protected minority while men aren't. How is this forum any worse than those sites for simply allowing the opposite? Sorry but if you think this forum is one of the worst sites on the Internet and turn a blind eye to reddit and Twitter, you're a gynocentric cuck who deserves the absolute worst.

the difference is that it's not as biased here

the difference is that it's not as biased here
It is biased in favor of inkwell men but that's based. Incels deserve a site biased in our favor when the entire Internet is a censored circle jerk against us

Radfems won't get censored where they go but Incels will. Complete double standards.

It is biased in favor of inkwell men but that's based. Incels deserve a site biased in our favor when the entire Internet is a censored circle jerk against us
normies will get mad that this forum is biased to incels but all of their websites are biased against us lol

this forum is no better than reddit or twitter in regards to foidworship

Yeah. It's nice not having cucks constantly screech about how women are perfect queens.

normies will get mad that this forum is biased to incels but all of their websites are biased against us lol
EXACTLY. Not only that but all of their sites discriminate against men and especially white men. Yet apparently it's only an issue when a site is biased against women. JFL

Radfems won't get censored where they go but Incels will. Complete double standards.

Reddit and Twitter claim to be general purpose platforms that ban extremism but they only do it one way.
Incels.is does not claim these things.

I love having a space like this with no retarded dog cum sputtering foids giving their nigger two cents on everything.

Many cases of emphasizing and justifying foids' horrible treatment of men in the name of spreading blackpill knowledge.

The admins of those sites excuse this behavior by saying that women are a protected minority while men aren't.
Should neo-nazis be considered protected minorities too? I'd say foids spew far more fascistic shits.

Should neo-nazis be considered protected minorities too? I'd say foids spew far more fascistic shits.
I have seen zero foids ever say anything remotely in favor of fascism. In fact, there arent even any foids on the planet who even know what fascism is.

Unless you just think "fascism = racism" or "fascism = right wing" (hopefully nobody is retarded enough to actually think that) but even then only like 0.1% of foids are right wing or racist.

Like, im not even trying to be mean, but to say" foids say more fascist stuff" is just retarded.

Last edited:
Wear a casual shirt and pants
Wear all black generic clothes on top of it
Wear a black a hat and glasses
Wear a surgical or similar mask
Wear gloves (with brass knuckles if possible)
Make sure to remove any identifiers from the clothes
Walk or cycle for 15-20 minutes
Then take public transport or taxi to the part of the city which bunch of bars and shady streets where drug deals are regular
Make sure it is late at night
Wander around and take note of the dead spots but make sure you are not too close to the most active street/s
Keep wandering around until you detect your type of foid
Lock to your prey and wait for perfect space and time
Punch her as strong as possible
Spray her if you enjoy spicy aromas
Kick her couple of times to make sure it is cooked
Run as fast as possible to the nearest dead spot
Get rid of the clothes (get your hands dirty and put them deep inside the trash can)
Act drunk and casual, walk in the opposite direction of the event which just took place until you find a taxi (it is hard to find a taxi these days so alternatively use public transport or offer someone cash and ask them to call you an uber since your phone is dead and you can’t)
Return to base
Enjoy the rest of the night by lighting candles and chanting incel hymens in front of your personal St. Rodger shrine at home
They think quotes like this is extremism. Guess what roasties, this is nothing compared to the hell on earth many incels experience everyday since a long time. The real extremists are pro status quo normies. We live in extreme times and they’re the ones protecting and spreading it.

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
EVERY FEMALE IS A CATTLE

Last edited:
Both reddit and Twitter allow radfems to post about how male suicide is good and how much they hate men and want us dead. The admins of those sites excuse this behavior by saying that women are a protected minority while men aren't. How is this forum any worse than those sites for simply allowing the opposite? Sorry but if you think this forum is one of the worst sites on the Internet and turn a blind eye to reddit and Twitter, you're a gynocentric cuck who deserves the absolute worst.
True.

The difference between us and them is theyre punching down, we're punching up. All we're doing is saying "i hate the people who made me suffer", whereas normies and foids are saying "omg teehee look at that young male virgin suffering, teehee it makes me so happy to see him suffer for no reason"

True.

The difference between us and them is theyre punching down, we're punching up. All we're doing is saying "i hate the people who made me suffer", whereas normies and foids are saying "omg teehee look at that young male virgin suffering, teehee it makes me so happy to see him suffer for no reason"
The foids will claim they're punching up because men are le privileged oppressors JFL

I have seen zero foids ever say anything remotely in favor of fascism. In fact, there arent even any foids on the planet who even know what fascism is.

Unless you just think "fascism = racism" or "fascism = right wing" (hopefully nobody is retarded enough to actually think that) but even then only like 0.1% of foids are right wing or racist.

Like, im not even trying to be mean, but to say" foids say more fascist stuff" is just retarded.
The fact that you don't see divorce-graping and foids getting away with crimes men are jailed for as forms of fascism says a lot. I'm sure most on this forum share your foid-worshipping sentiments. Their fascism starts at school. There are statistical evidences of boys being graded lower intentionally or receiving harsher corporal punishments.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back