Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over This forum is my only social outlet

Pancakecel

Pancakecel

You get what you fucking deserve
★★★★★
No social media, no friends, mutter a few words to family members here and there, people at work only talk to me when they need something.

This site is it for me.

Anyone else? Would be nice to have some sort of irl friend group, oh well.

yep, exactly the same. I haven't spoken to anyone since I left high school back in june 2021.

Same for me, only social interaction I have is on this place.

I sympathize with you :feelsaww:

No social media, no friends, mutter a few words to family members here and there, people at work only talk to me when they need something.

This site is it for me.

Same bro…. Wtf lol?

This site is it for me.

Yeah same since puberty

Same thing, I can not communicate with anyone except incels, because everyone else does not understand me (I hate normies), well, I'm also 4/10 168

yeah. rage inducing how according to glowies this means you're a terrorist

Brootal same here :feelsrope:

This is the only forum where I can confortably express the things I observe in life without being actively persecuted.

It is as if society is trying to actively supress the masses from the truth

This site is it for me.

Truecel trait. Can relate

same, people only ever talk to me when I ask them for shit or vice versa

Social media is pretty much only for stalking and searching for coomfuel pictures, my dms look like a graveyard and a feel of dread enters my soul every time I open them

even in this forum I haven't interacted much with fellow trucels, it's like I don't fit anywhere and can't seem to form long lasting relationships, almost as if I was a ghost

same, people only ever talk to me when I ask them for shit or vice versa

Social media is pretty much only for stalking and searching for coomfuel pictures, my dms look like a graveyard and a feel of dread enters my soul every time I open them

even in this forum I haven't interacted much with fellow trucels, it's like I don't fit anywhere and can't seem to form long lasting relationships, almost as if I was a ghost
i cant receive or send messanges

i only use this site to be " social , pretty much

discord is just for pserver or games , or if your a cuck give woman endless attention

and twitter is just a chesspool / ego stroke tbh.

here you can " just be , no pretentiousness , no bullshit , no banning for speaking out your mind .

Jfl about you all with my pills I have my imaginary friends who always keep me company.

This site is it for me.

You’re not alone in this brocel

Yeah, normies are brain dead.

It's not even enjoyable

So true buddyboyo. I never made any new friends after I left highschool and the ones I had I've all lost connection with. As a NEET I don't have any opportunities to interact with people in the real world so I'm limited to this forum for discussion.

This site is it for me.

Yeah nigga me too even i don't want to talk to anybody except here

If I can survive the initial hazing that being a greycels seem to have to go through then that will most likely be my story as well.

This site is it for me.

Same. This is the only place where people can take the incel perspective on issues.

This site is it for me.

How do you like your pancakes?

Same bro. No way to ever recover from this shit. Already a corpse before it even began

I have others but this is the only one I use.

Same this place feels just like home

would you befriend an irl brocel

Not having social media is good.What are you going to put on it anyway,your milestones and pics of your girlfriend?

Yeah i don't talk to nobody irl and don't even want to at this point after all i've been through,why would i want to talk to normie scum?
Better to stay in my lane,in my own world and ignore the outside scum.

Yeah nigga me too even i don't want to talk to anybody except here
:yes:

Most of my interactions with others were either at school/uni or using a phone. I really grew to hate having to socialize using phones/screen interfaces. Having to approach people who were better than me and had support groups + jestermaxxing and realizing that none asked for me (who could have thunk that so many people were so busy huh?) did much of it for me. A series of unwanted experiences leading to undesirable outcomes; realizing my ugliness played a huge role in it further distanced my self from those who support gynocentric babylon.

I still wouldn't bother interacting with others should there be no need. But I do get tired of the walls and me me me, so even though I have hated socializing with phones, I would not find discomfort in sharing thoughts/socializing with likeminded people here..

Never had much in terms of friends. Last time I had any serious irl interaction was more than 2 years ago. I don't do online friends thing neither. I just swallow the blackpill:blackpill: of solitude.

I have no one. this is the only place where i can express my hatred towards women without being called mentally ill

i relate op its good to vent here even tho some fag called me a fed :cryfeels: