Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious This forum is more civil than most normie social media

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
I've noticed that when speaking to normies irl they're incapable of accepting someone has a different opinion than them. Oftentimes when I voiced an opinion opposite to theirs they'd become upset and insult me. The same is true for normie social media sites. Say you dislike something popular or have a different view on a certain topic and you'll quickly be met with a bevvy of them hurling insults at you.

However on this forum I've had an entirely different experience. 9 times out of 10 if disagree with someone here we can have a civilized conversation where we exchange our thoughts with each other without insults or aggression! Incels in general are just far more polite and open to new ideas than normies.

I wonder why that is

We are more civilized & less impulsive than normies.

Normalfags are uncivilised

We got the personality

Over for civilizedcels

Normies are also very try hard to be cool and edgy, check out insta comments to reels

For all the “echo chamber” insults this forum receives, it’s far less of an echo chamber than the likes of reddit or your average twitter/instagram/tiktok community. We all subscribe to the broad idea of the blackpill but adhere to various theories, we also have our disagreements on social (particularly racial) issues yet we still have a fairly decent space. Deviate from groupthink in a subcuckit and you’ll be downsoyed to oblivion, do the same in a community on mainstream social media and you’ll quickly be ousted

Last edited:
That's because incels have no pride. Whilst normies have a shit ton of pride and their pride gets hurt when they're wrong. Normies aren't used to the negative feedback loop when they're wrong, whilst incels have felt negative feedback loops for all their life.

Eh, debatable & depends tbh

Some can be, some can't be
For all the “echo chamber” insults this forum receives, it’s far less of an echo chamber than the likes of reddit or your average twitter/instagram/tiktok community. We all subscribe to the broad idea of the blackpill but adhere to various theories, we also have our disagreements on social (patricularly racial) issues yet we still have a fairly decent space. Deviate from groupthink in a subcuckit and you’ll be downsoyed to oblivion, do the same in a community on mainstream social media and you’ll quickly be ousted
This more or less

Also on this website, there's no downvotes or upvotes, likes, dislikes, etc. so there's less mob mentality here. Most people are sheep, so when they see a comment with dislikes, they automatically assume it's bad. Also redditors won't argue against the majority because they fear their oh so important karma gets lowered lmao

You got it wrong

I'm sure many users here have completely polarising views. But they won't tell it openly because they fear the entire forum will hate them or mods will ban them

Eh, debatable & depends tbh

Some can be, some can't be

This more or less
Yeah we still have uncivilized agreements and such, but we are less uncivilized than normie social media

I made a post on how the dogpill is exaggerated and that most women aren't fucking dogs,It was a 1vs 20 fight in the replies.

You got it wrong

I'm sure many users here have completely polarising views. But they won't tell it openly because they fear the entire forum will hate them or mods will ban them
True

I made a post on how the dogpill is exaggerated and that most women aren't fucking dogs,It was a 1vs 20 fight in the replies.
But if you disagreed on other social medias, they would berede you with insults and such. It happens on these forums too, but far less

Yeah we still have uncivilized agreements and such, but we are less uncivilized than normie social media
Well yeah, I'd say we're more just "diverse" in thoughts if that makes sense
But if you disagreed on other social medias, they would berede you with insults and such. It happens on these forums too, but far less
On others, they would outright ban you or give you some harsh warning at the very least

No respect for face but got it
Yeah, they'll still despise you.

:yes:

Well yeah, I'd say we're more just "diverse" in thoughts if that makes sense

On others, they would outright ban you or give you some harsh warning at the very least
:yes:

Normies are extremely insecure in their own beliefs. If anyone challenges them they immediately opt for censorship. The only reason this forum bans guys who do nothing but defend women is because they're likely infiltrators.

Also on this website, there's no downvotes or upvotes, likes, dislikes, etc. so there's less mob mentality here. Most people are sheep, so when they see a comment with dislikes, they automatically assume it's bad. Also redditors won't argue against the majority because they fear their oh so important karma gets lowered lmao
This is true. It's why 4chan was decent before it got invaded and turned into a content farm.

This forum would probably be similar to looksmax.org if it allowed likes and reactions.

We are also more diverced and less racist than the people that preach for diversity themselves

You got it wrong

True, but I will say that at least people on .is don't resort to ad-hominem attacks and stalking their opponent's post history when they lose an argument like redditors do.

When it comes to settled fundamental doctrines of the blackpill, hive mind opposition against arguments challenging these core beliefs is a good thing, otherwise we'd be supplanted by normies and fakecels. However when it comes to more contentious doctrines such as the dogoill, I'd agree with your sentiment that the hive mind can be problematic.

However on this forum I've had an entirely different experience. 9 times out of 10 if disagree with someone here we can have a civilized conversation where we exchange our thoughts with each other without insults or aggression! Incels in general are just far more polite and open to new ideas than normies.
I wonder why that is
It all comes down to what sort of people partake in discussion.
This site, single semi-obscure political forum and a few hobbyist forums are only places that I bother browsing and sometimes interacting with.
Any online space needs to have at least one of these, or else it gets flooded with shit:

a) Obscurity - when you need to have interest in somewhat niche circles or have niche beliefs or interests in order to know about it/be interested in it, this is the case for political forum I mentioned.

b) Some sort of IQ/character filter - why would normie partake in a forum about a topic he knows nothing about? This is the case for hobbyist forums where hobby in question requires either some skill or lots of dedication from you.

c) Culture that is repellent/alien/offensive to an outsider - basically our case, soyjak.party used to be this as well before soyjak variants got popular.

Without any of this normies proliferate, and interacting with or browsing online space where it happens loses any point or meaning, because normies don't create or discuss anything interesting, they just sniff their own farts and fling shit at or circle jerk each other ad nauseam, I wrote about it yesterday:
I actually don't believe in "Dead internet" theory, at least not in the sense that it's all bots - internet is populated with more people than it has ever been before - the problem is "quality" or "type" of these people.
Reading comments and seeing peoples way of thinking on various semi-anonymous but still normie populated social media sites for the past year has made me understand why most people weren't taught how to read and write throught history - it wasn't just because they did not need these skills, but rather because them knowing how to read/write would be detrimental for society around them and to people that already knew how to write/read.

Average normie sharing his thoughts on public forum is like septic tank spilling out.
These people have no concept of just sharing your thoughts or exchanging information, or hell, not even just having fun in communicating with strangers - I'm not exaggerating or being dramatic, they treat all online communication, even anonymous one, especially anonymous one the same way as navigating high school classroom popularity competition or office politics - herd clinging, incessant dick-measuring, they calculate every single comment they write from an angle of "does that make me seem cool?", not "is it true" or "does it communicate what I wanted to communicate". Bad faith arguments are a rule with them.

Internet isn't dead, it's just an ocean of piss with turds floating about.
What's the point of never-seen before levels of engagement being possible if all you can interact with is barely sapient cattle that should be, idk, milling the grain instead of engaging in written communication?

Why bother engaging with people on social media or in online videogames or anywhere else for that matter if on average it's the same morons that I had displeasure of tumbling through public education system with? See what I'm getting at? It's filled with people but it may as well be dead.

To be honest, I only partially agree with you. It is true that this forum accepts more diverse opinions than Reddit. However, I often see many incels here calling their opponents fakecel and retard when they participate in debates. I think only 5 out of 10 debates have civilized conversations.

A lot of incels are pretty smart dudes. Also we're exclusively male, unlike different normie spaces. Men are way more open minded of course

Not me I don’t give af I would happily slaughter every incel on this forum for fun if it was legal

Normies will act like monkeys and throw temper tantrums when you disagree with something they say.

Not me I don’t give af I would happily slaughter every incel on this forum for fun if it was legal

Whats Up Peace GIF by Hello All

A lot of incels are pretty smart dudes. Also we're exclusively male, unlike different normie spaces. Men are way more open minded of course
I don't think it's that we're exclusively male alone. I think it's more so the fact that you have to be willing to question established norms to join a forum like this in the first place. By its nature it attracts free thinkers more than some shitty site like reddit or Twatter.

To be honest, I only partially agree with you. It is true that this forum accepts more diverse opinions than Reddit. However, I often see many incels here calling their opponents fakecel and retard when they participate in debates. I think only 5 out of 10 debates have civilized conversations.
It's much less of a common occurrence than reddit at the very least. The worst this site has is race wars

It all comes down to what sort of people partake in discussion.
This site, single semi-obscure political forum and a few hobbyist forums are only places that I bother browsing and sometimes interacting with.
Any online space needs to have at least one of these, or else it gets flooded with shit:

a) Obscurity - when you need to have interest in somewhat niche circles or have niche beliefs or interests in order to know about it/be interested in it, this is the case for political forum I mentioned.

b) Some sort of IQ/character filter - why would normie partake in a forum about a topic he knows nothing about? This is the case for hobbyist forums where hobby in question requires either some skill or lots of dedication from you.

c) Culture that is repellent/alien/offensive to an outsider - basically our case, soyjak.party used to be this as well before soyjak variants got popular.

Without any of this normies proliferate, and interacting with or browsing online space where it happens loses any point or meaning, because normies don't create or discuss anything interesting, they just sniff their own farts and fling shit at or circle jerk each other ad nauseam, I wrote about it yesterday:
This is a great post and extremely true. Most people are no better than bots. Like bots they just mindlessly regurgitate whatever they've been programmed to. Please link your OG post so I can bump it

That's because incels have no pride. Whilst normies have a shit ton of pride and their pride gets hurt when they're wrong. Normies aren't used to the negative feedback loop when they're wrong, whilst incels have felt negative feedback loops for all their life.

The worst this site has is race wars
Totally agree. I agree about racial realism and the SMV gap between races, but some incels here don't stop at simply conveying the facts and go on to insult other races. That creates unnecessary division in the forum.

Normies are constantly trying to mog and backstab each other. There isn't much point in doing that here. Asides from there being no women to argue over, most of us are stuck in the same situation and we have little hope of getting out. I think it makes us more empathetic and respectful.

based .

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back