Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel This forum is infested with normies and even failed chads.

• Thread starter Deleted member 21760
  • Start date
Deleted member 21760

Deleted member 21760

A 25 year old KHHTSLPTV
-
JFL at having these bones and not trying to looksmax.... If most users look like him I should leave this forum.

Looks a bit like :chad:

This is what I've been saying most of the time. Welcome to chads.co

JFL at being incel on incels.co

It's a joke lol,you got baited

Fuck man! Chads everywhere. I thought this is a place where chads don't exist...
Ngl you can't avoid the mogging. Even in an obscure forum made for lonely men only you find these kinds of pricks.

Why is everyone here so autistc

yes, I see a lot of wasted potential there.
Yeah he's waisting the last years of his youth in this autistic forum
It's a joke lol,you got baited
Don't give a fuck. Even if it's a joke. It makes me realize that there is a high chance that many users are fucking chads!

I'll be the devil's advocate here. He's a norwooding Chad. Huge failo, especially nowadays, with women's standards up the roof. I'd be able to see why he's not getting any, despite him having really good facial proportions. We don't know his height, either.

It makes me realize that there is a high chance that many users are fucking chads!
If there are users here who are fucking Chads, they should get banned for being faggots.

I'll be the devil's advocate here. He's a norwooding Chad. Huge failo, especially nowadays, with women's standards up the roof. I'd be able to see why he's not getting any, despite him having really good facial proportions. We don't know his height, either.
He has good features tbh. He can get a hairtransplant or at least go to SEA.

Literal Chad who looks like he willingly shaved his head, hope the fucker got banned

You do not own the internet inkwel if chad wants to browse incel.co then he can do that :soy::soy::soy:

he is one cheap hair transplant away from being a slayer. ragefuel :reeeeee:

Alright fuck it, I'll post my face....show you what a Trucel really looks like. :forcedsmile:

Jeremy Meeks Mug Shot

Dont laugh at me, hidoi,
just look at his norwood
I mean, yes, ofcourse he can score, but if he isnt NT and low inhib he can be incel, definitely not Chad tier, lack aesthetics

Last edited:
mogs me at looking manly

no way, he could be incel only if gigamanlet
Being NT is so underrated here. Being average or slightly above average won't save you from inceldom if you're an autsit or if you suffer from psychological disorders...

Being NT is so underrated here. Being average or slightly above average won't save you from inceldom if you're an autsit or if you suffer from psychological disorders...

Of course, I didn't deny that. But if you have that face you can't go around and say you're incel because you're not NT.

Of course, I didn't deny that. But if you have that face you can't go around and say you're incel because you're not NT.
Yes his skull is too robust for an incel jfl

I said this long time ago