Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

THIS FORUM IS FULL OF FAKECELS

Zyros

Zyros

Banned
-
As soon as its thursday, friday, or saturday night this fucking forum is DEAD.

Fukn fakecels. 

Im getting drunk atsome bat and still browse this place. There is no excuse.

Fakecel complaining about fakecels while fakeceling

ilieknothing said:

I'm the only truecel there is, the rest of you fucks are suspect chads in disguise.

jagged0 said:
I'm the only truecel there is, the rest of you fucks are suspect chads in disguise.

all of them are good looking here, its fucked

It's the start of finals in many major universities in the US right now. Could be a contributing factor.

jagged0 said:
ilieknothing said:
I remember you saying you stuck your penis in a vagina without paying

ilieknothing said:

That doesn't count since it was only 1 thrust that didn't go all the way through.

jagged0 said:
ilieknothing said:
That doesn't count since it was only 1 thrust that didn't go all the way through.
Yes it does, are we limiting it to thrusts now. Soon we’ll be accepting females because non-Chads don’t count

ilieknothing said:
Yes it does, are we limiting it to thrusts now. Soon we’ll be accepting females because non-Chads don’t count

I am fairly confident that @jagged0 adequately falls within one of the two following categories:

Sergeantincel said:
Incel (Allowed): Person who is not in a relationship nor has had sex in at least 1 year, despite numerous attempts to do so.
Sergeantincel said:
Blackpilled (Allowed): Non-incel who sympathizes with the community and has "swallowed the blackpill". This person shares the views of incels, and is subjected to high standards of behavior in the forum. Bragging, posting selfies, or off-hand mention of non-incel status will especially be met with warnings or ban. In practice, this person should not be distinguishable from an incel.

Both of which are, as you can see, allowed. As such, unless you see a direct violation of the rule, witch-hunting and provoking him to divulge his experiences is inappropriate as that is essentially brag-baiting, in my opinion. Outside of this chain of posts between the two of you, @jagged0 has given no indication that he does not belong here ideologically or by definition, so he should not be persecuted.

I play a lot of video games on the weekends

This forum is full of kids. As an oldcel in 2018 you're forced on TOR it seems. Lookism kids, incels.is kids, Sluthate dead, r9k kids, all 4chan kids, 8chan kids trolling with loli, if you're an oldcel it's TOR or leave internet basically. Oldcel + non pedo is fucked up. You don't have anywhere to go anymore basically.

blickpall said:
It's the start of finals in many major universities in the US right now. Could be a contributing factor.

real ni[font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif]?[/font][font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif]?as drop out[/font]

Indari said:
real ni[font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif]?[/font][font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif]?as drop out[/font]

I'm tryna be rich so that when I predictably fail at obtaining love and happiness the normal way, I can just drug and alcohol and LDAR cope my way into a nearly comatose state on a regular basis; for this, I need to make a lot of money.

i work late at night watching cameras on weekends, i'm not going out partying or hanging out with friends i don't have

i have internet access at work but they also monitor the internet and have blocked sites like reddit after i started posting there when incels was originally there

jagged0 said:
ilieknothing said:
What's with all these incels thinking they're the only one who's truecel?

blickpall said:
I am fairly confident that @jagged0 adequately falls within one of the two following categories:

Both of which are, as you can see, allowed. As such, unless you see a direct violation of the rule, witch-hunting and provoking him to divulge his experiences is inappropriate as that is essentially brag-baiting, in my opinion. Outside of this chain of posts between the two of you, @jagged0 has given no indication that he does not belong here ideologically or by definition, so he should not be persecuted.

Jesus. A Lookism fag gets a favored treatment over one of the pioneers of /r/incels who invented one of our major slogans. What a time to be alive.

I'm always here for friday night check ins.

ARK starts double XP/taming on friday night, fam. Priorities, and whatnot.

Says the guy with a good looking face

modus_coperandi said:
Jesus. A Lookism fag gets a favored treatment over one of the pioneers of /r/incels who invented one of our major slogans. What a time to be alive.

How exactly is he receiving favored treatment over ilieknothing?

I hope you're being sarcastic

I actually noticed this as well lol. You'd think activity would go up at those times