Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This forum is filled with larping curries claiming to be whites tbh

R

ryhan

Julias dracul romanov the 2 eyed abyss
★★★★★
Would make the most legit sense in 2019 it's ovER for currycels

funnytshirt.jpg

The other way around probably

Why would a curry claim to be white on an incel forum? Everyone knows currys are a lot lower SMV

Curries are mentally ill and have a lot of free time at the call centre. They also have been known to larp as whites online.

This forum is full of larping humble bragging cunts, from moderation team to the
greycels

This forum is full of larping humble bragging cunts, from moderation team to the
greycels

Wait you moved onto here why did you leave looks max

I would never larp on this site because that would be very dishonest but larping sounds like a fun concept because you will be getting approval for nothing lol.

I would never larp on this site because that would be very dishonest but larping sounds like a fun concept because you will be getting approval for nothing lol.

But it is unearned lol

Currycels are my favourite type of Incel.

If anything I think that’s the other way around.

legiit. I personally larped on storefront for sleeping time as white supremacists when I don't really care. also larped as BBC Tyrone before in cuck forum. insane fun

legiit. I personally larped on storefront for sleeping time as white supremacists when I don't really care. also larped as BBC Tyrone before in cuck forum. insane fun

Curries are master snake oil sales men ngl

i admit... im not white, im curry :feelscry: :feelscry: :feelscry:

It would be ironic if an incel larped as the stereotyped wise incel.

Fact: There have been a bunch of CuckTears members caught before.

Jeremy meeks was just a outlier sweaty

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
‘My boyfriend that beats me just has anger problems. He has a great personality deep down’.

‘My boyfriend that beats me just has anger problems. He has a great personality deep down’.

It must be something completely unrelated to looks sweaty