Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over This forum is depressing

Squatting Slavcel

Squatting Slavcel

Based and Blackpilled
★★
I'm supposed to study an online course but instead I rot here all day reading blackpill threads and now I have no will to study because what's the point.

fuck school nothing is good about it

real life is much more depressing

Why would it not be :cryfeels:

What course?
Google IT support professional. If I'm lucky I'll get a remote job where I get verbally abused by customers all day. What a time to be alive.

Make you should take a break from here for a while.

Real life doesn't matter when you don't leave the house.

What's the alternative? Rot in complete isolation? Or worse, be surrounded by normies? At least here, you know that you aren't alone in your struggles.

Real life is depressing, when I think about how people did me over in life it makes me pretty angry, this place gives me comic relief and a very small sliver of hope that maybe since so many people also suffer the same problem we could find a solution

It can be at times, but to me it's a cope. Next to booze and vidya maxxing.

Reality is more brutal than any horror story.

I like it here. I can say what I want. I’m ugly and I hate this world so normies hate my existence.

You'll get used to it, i felt similiar at the beginning

job where I get verbally abused by customers all day. What a time to be alive.
Knew a tallfag with good jawline and eye area the dude did that type of work. those cubical jobs where they are all day on phone? he still was getting pussy. he can social max easily and mogs. life is fun to him. he worked all kinds of different jobs.

Last edited: