Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal This forum is being invaded by niggers

P

Postmaxxercel50k

Paragon
-
I come here to avoid sex haver niggers and normie ghetto nigger speech. Why the fuck are there so many niggers here. :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

i've noticed the same thing thing ,a huge increase in niggers

niggers here dont talk in their nigger vocab

@solblue are you a nigger?

Niggers are just monkeys with less brain cells

brotha mad he ain got no playa rizz:lul:

No playa rizz for your face.
Being nt/ having rizz actually does help you when you are ugly, that's what the personality memeis based on

Let the niggers have fun

I come here to avoid sex haver niggers and normie ghetto nigger speech. Why the fuck are there so many niggers here. :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Ok GrAYcel

Shit. Watchu talm bout. You on some crazy shit nigga

Stop gagging on my dick
Screenshot 3

Niggers are just monkeys with less brain cells
Correct, that is why THEY commit ape like crimes and sheboons freak out and talk like retard ( nigger speak ). If monkey could talk then you have a nigger!

Another fanboy that wants my attention so bad. This forum is full of homosexuals that want my dick because of my avi halo, you are gross, tranny

Can't escape these chimps IRL and yep now same on net

Being nt/ having rizz actually does help you when you are ugly, that's what the personality memeis based on
Helps when ur a normie and above only

40% of american niggers are incel

monkys and niggers alike went to space and we still haven't got any pussy. these primitive apes are winning tbh

Indeed, and too many of them are self-admitted volcels. :dafuckfeels::feelsjuice:

I'm a greycel, so for all you know I'm a Ron Stallworth, but what are your opinions on whites who imitate black slang/culture? They're absolute cucks imo

Better call saul

fo realz yo
u b spittin strayt fax cuz no cap
imma b real wit u dey iz 2 many niggaz up n dis bich

bbc isnt enough thats why probably