Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious This forum is becoming lookism 2.0

• Thread starter NothingButALoser
  • Start date
NothingButALoser

NothingButALoser

Virgin
-
Not only the place is crowded with fakecels/Normies, incels are also taking pride in mentally masturbating over blackpills and pessimism. You know who else took pride in their autism? Lookism members. I remember reading a thread where a guy proudfully said "You see, what we do here on lookism is that we try to figure out what women are subcosciously attracted to which even they, themselves, don't realize". It's the same shit here with incels, taking pride in the blackpill and how clever they are to have figured everything out.

What fucking pride? We are fucking losers, bottom of the barrel. There is nothing here to be proud of. We waste our precious time on earth overthinking crap most men don't even know about. Sure, rationalizing the situation is a good cope, but taking pride in it? Really? Taking pride in what? Being a fucking autist? Blackpill is not some sort of ascended knowledge. Remember hat girl that rejected you in HS? She is blackpilled as well, just doesn't realize it.

Stop taking pride in this forum. There is nothing to be proud of. Stop trying to act cool and shit by calling others "cucks" all the time. At least they have gotten pussy, unlike you. And stop taking about dignity. The moment you had a chance at getting laid you would forget all of this and do anything for the pussy. You just didn't have the chance.

Last edited:
I hate how some incels here worship chads and male models, that screams lookism 2.0

I hate how some incels here worship chads and male models, that screams lookism 2.0
And they think that this is somehow better than numals worshipping women

Who worships males here?

Guys on here that worship Chads aren’t funding shopping trips and hotel rooms for them whereas numales are for women. If I could’ve gotten laid, I would’ve, but I wouldn’t have played the Perry the Provider role. I don’t take pride in being an incel but I do take pride in not being a typical sub-7 male who worships women. What is “precious” about our time on Earth? If you can think of something better to do, please suggest it.

Guys on here that worship Chads aren’t funding shopping trips and hotel rooms for them whereas numales are for women. If I could’ve gotten laid, I would’ve, but I wouldn’t have played the Perry the Provider role. I don’t take pride in being an incel but I do take pride in not being a typical sub-7 male who worships women. What is “precious” about our time on Earth? If you can think of something better to do, please suggest it.
This is what I'm talking about. You are fucking hardwired to like and pedestalize women whehtehr you actively worship them or not

I am Saint Andrey and I take pride in being a retard dumbfuck

Do you have a solution for this? What kimd of content do you want to see?

What fucking pride? We are fucking losers, bottom of the barrel. There is nothing here to be proud of. We waste our precious time on earth overthinking crap most men don't even know about. Sure, rationalizing the situation is a good cope, but taking pride in it? Really? Taking pride in what? Being a fucking autist? Blackpill is not some sort of ascended knowledge. Remember hat girl that rejected you in HS? She is blackpilled as well, just doesn't realize it.

Stop taking pride in this forum. There is nothing to be proud of. Stop trying to act cool and shit by calling others "cucks" all the time. At least they have gotten pussy, unlike you. And stop taking about dignity. The moment you had a chance at getting laid you would forget all of this and do anything for the pussy. You just didn't have the chance.

Finally somebody with some fucking sense.
I remember when being a virgin forever alone loser working shit jobs to get by was something to be ashamed of and now this clique bullshit comes in to prove who is the biggest loser of all time.

It's become cucktears 2.0
Seriously, what's with all the normiemoralfaggots?

Speak for yourself.

I doubt anyone takes pride in being here. I'm glad I found the blackpill but I wish every second that I didn't have to.

OP kissed a femoid for free

OP is not a truecel.

There needs to be a new forum aimed at 30+ incels. This place is full of kids and its obvious.