Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This forum is actually low IQ.

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Luminary
★★★★★
@ilieknothing made a suggestion saying we should make hate speech illegal here. And everyone started chimping out. It was pretty obvious, it was sarcasm lol. Why would a guy who has been here since, 2017 complain now? Kek
IMG 20240713 220112

I mean i scored 75 IQ cant say shit honestly

I mean i scored 75 IQ cant say shit honestly
If it was an online test, then never began for you. Because, I have bad news for you curry buddy boyo

half those people probably dnr and just stronger moderation against hate speech and sperged out

@ilieknothing made a suggestion saying we should make hate speech illegal here. And everyone started chimping out. It was pretty obvious, it was sarcasm lol. Why would a guy who has been here since, 2017 complain now? Kek
View attachment 1198039
You have just realized this now? Have you seen how many times I had to say incorrect to these people

You have just realized this now? Have you seen how many times I had to say incorrect to these people
Now, I just saw that suggestion. Even his replies were obviously, sarcastic lol. That's one reason why I like him. @ilieknothing

So if you got 75 you're supposed to take 10 points off. So you're around 65, if you do trust online IQ tests. I got 112.
I took one in the mensa website it just said my iq is "rare" and that I need to pay up to learn the exact figure jfl

Dont remembER really but it had like 100 questions and i did my best
If it was Mensa, then it's the most accurate one. Mensa Denmark to be specific.

I took one in the mensa website it just said my iq is "rare" and that I need to pay up to learn the exact figure jfl
Try mensa Denmark. It's free

Do you know any website which gauges it accurately?

Yeah this kind of thing happens often here.

It's p surreal.

If hate speech was policed, this place would be a lot more high IQ

Low IQ + autism = Incels.is

View attachment 1198039
This forum has the smartest people I've ever met, but also the most sub 80 IQ people I have ever met.

Over for too low IQ for sarcasmcels

low social IQ and failure to detect sarcasm or irony are traits of autism - if anything this proves people on here are more truecel than we ourselves imagined
@gymletethnicel also made a few posts like these and it had similar reactions

low social IQ and failure to detect sarcasm or irony are traits of autism - if anything this proves people on here are more truecel than we ourselves imagined
kek

If hate speech was policed, this place would be a lot more high IQ
If GLOWIES trying to instigate shit and also trying to post nothing content to water down real conversations were policed

So many shit happened here, don't blame people for being suspicious every time someone tries to be sarcastic

This forum has the smartest people I've ever met, but also the most sub 80 IQ people I have ever met.
Pretty much.

Good insight.

Yes of course we are, bad genes often come in a package