Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory This forum is a transient space for people who haven’t fully accepted the blackpill

fantasycel

fantasycel

Things are always better in my head
★★
You may be sceptical of this at first, but it makes complete sense.

The majority of posts on this forum are about the exact same things. “Chad does this while we rot”, “I hate my shitty incel life”, “my race is better than yours”, “look at this hot foid I want her”. Things of that nature. I admit I have engaged in all of these types of posting, because I, like all of you reading this, am not in the final stage of the blackpill.

A fully blackpilled individual has accepted that complaining about these things will not change anything, and has already complained about them enough. He knows that it won’t help his mental state thinking about these things and that it’s completely over.

That’s why I propose that the final stage of being blackpilled is either roping or leaving this forum and devoting your life to various copes. Once someone truly realizes that there is nothing he can do, he would stop complaining and live his life without thinking of these things.

i've tried time and time again.

what am i to do when my neanderthal brain wants pussy no matter how much i remind it i can't have any?

Yes. But thats not that easy to accept fully for our brain

what am i to do when my neanderthal brain wants pussy no matter how much i remind it i can't have any?
Of course the thought will come into the enlightened individuals mind occasionally, but it will not be verbalized or entertained.

not really. Even at final stages of accepting the blackpill you still want some kind of companionship (as we are all social creatures), it's impossible to reject your humanity. Unfortunately truecels don't have anywhere else to go except incel communities.

not really. Even at final stages of accepting the blackpill you still want some kind of companionship (as we are all social creatures), it's impossible to reject your humanity. Unfortunately truecels don't have anywhere else to go except incel communities.
Yes, the final stages, but the final stage is a rare achievement that goes only to the ropers, ERs, and recluses of the world.

Everyone loves to complain, have you ever been in a breakroom on a monday?

It's yuman nature to want to enjoy some in group bias and this site offers that for sub5s, a fully blackpilled individual has already killed himself if he is an actual sub5.

The majority of posts on this forum are about the exact same things. “Chad does this while we rot”, “I hate my shitty incel life”, “my race is better than yours”, “look at this hot foid I want her”. Things of that nature. I admit I have engaged in all of these types of posting, because I, like all of you reading this, am not in the final stage of the blackpill.

A fully blackpilled individual has accepted that complaining about these things will not change anything, and has already complained about them enough. He knows that it won’t help his mental state thinking about these things and that it’s completely over.

That’s why I propose that the final stage of being blackpilled is either roping or leaving this forum and devoting your life to various copes. Once someone truly realizes that there is nothing he can do, he would stop complaining and live his life without thinking of these things.
We aren’t on here because we’re super Blackpilled af. We are coping until the day we rope

It's yuman nature to want to enjoy some in group bias and this site offers that for sub5s, a fully blackpilled individual has already killed himself if he is an actual sub5.

This is what I am saying. I am not criticizing the nature of this forum because I highly enjoy it, I am just stating it as it is.

Yep. You can’t turn off the biological need

watch your avi nig nog

View: https://youtu.be/NljPhNRJlvg?feature=shared&t=37

I feel like most people who truly accept the blackpill rope soon after.

As much as I don't like to admit it, you're right. I've been struggling to swallow the BP completely.

I think you're right. In fact, many users left this forum after less than two years. Probably because they've been completely blackpilled and have no reason to be on this forum anymore.