Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This forum is a SAFE SPACE for us to make women feel UNSAFE without invalidation by women who invalidate our right to HATE ON WOMEN.

IncelPolitik

IncelPolitik

Visited by FBI/can confirm feds are monitoring us.
-
Clickbaity title to get you all to read my philosophical musings on the evils of womyn.

*To clarify, we make them feel unsafe by our words without any indication or hint of violent intention or imminent action (for the CIA/FBI agent monitoring me) but our utter disregard for their humanity / worth as human beings frightens them because this forum is a virtual glimpse into a society where women are treated purely on the judgement of their morality/actions (as opposed to the looking-the-other-way of women's morality/actions by men because of the power of pussy).

In an imaginary world, where genders didn't exist and sex did not blind our moral sensibilities, women would be seen in the same light as Adolf Hitler.

Adolf Hitler was a Zionist shill

Stalin was worse

Adolf Hitler was a Zionist shill

Stalin was worse

Well, I wouldn't say Hitler was a zionist in that he supported the existence of a homeland for the Jewish people. it could be argued that in his cooperation with the predecessor government of Palestine to relocate the Jews of Germany there, he was a zionist. When someone is said to be Zionist, it means they support the cause of a homeland for the Jewish people and something just tells he wudnt into dat, my nyigga..

Schizo if unironic

it ironic

yeah the guy who claimed that Jesus wasn't actually Jewish but was a Gentile rebelling against the Jewish order, DEFINITELY was a zionist shil
Well, I wouldn't say Hitler was a zionist in that he supported the existence of a homeland for the Jewish people. it could be argued that in his cooperation with the predecessor government of Palestine to relocate the Jews of Germany there, he was a zionist. When someone is said to be Zionist, it means they support the cause of a homeland for the Jewish people and something just tells he wudnt into dat, my nyigga..
holy fuck i didnt know that

lmao, he was a cuck

it ironic

yeah the guy who claimed that Jesus wasn't actually Jewish but was a Gentile rebelling against the Jewish order, DEFINITELY was a zionist

wow, bad takes from everyone in here tonight.

I love when people do historical revision to suit political agenda / internal narrative. lol

wow, bad takes from everyone in here tonight.

I love when people do historical revision to suit political agenda / internal narrative. lol
nigga you want me to get the quote, i can source it for you

yeah the guy who claimed that Jesus wasn't actually Jewish but was a Gentile rebelling against the Jewish order, DEFINITELY was a zionist shil
Did he really? I know that positive christianity occassionally advocated this, but I don't think it was universally accepted, nor did Hitler himself directly say it.

From "Hitler's Table Talks", compiled by Martin Bormann, 2016 edition by Ostara Publications, ISBN 978-1-68418-615-0

Page 30

Spoken by Adolf Hitler at 21st October 1941, midday

"Originally, Christianity was merely an incarnation of Bolshevism the destroyer. Nevertheless, the Galilean, who later was called the Christ, intended something quite different. He must be regarded as a popular leader who took up His position against Jewry. Galilee was a colony where the Romans had probably installed Gallic legionaries, and it's certain that Jesus was not a Jew. The Jews, by the way, regarded Him as the son of a whore - of a whore and a Romans soldier..."

get fucked

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back