Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel This forum is a failure

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★
So mods basically allow autistic retards to shitpost and pollute this forum with turbo autism everywhere but the moment @BlkPillPres posts a high IQ thread, it gets deleted? This forum is a joke, don't expect society to take inceldom seriously when all they see on this forum are retarded fuckers turning everything into a meme.

Throwing around theories like "Women secretly enjoy rape" and you're talking about society taking inceldom seriously? They look for exactly those kinds of cherries to discredit us.

the only good meme on this forum is hamlossus

What got deleted?

It’s over tbhngldedsrs.
God damn incel piece of shit.
Don’t go ER buddy boyo.
:feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash:

The mods don't give a fuck about society taking inceldom seriously. All that they care about is jewmaxxing.

So mods basically allow autistic retards to shitpost and pollute this forum with turbo autism everywhere but the moment @BlkPillPres posts a high IQ thread, it gets deleted? This forum is a joke, don't expect society to take inceldom seriously when all they see on this forum are retarded fuckers turning everything into a meme.
I am so glad I am not the only one having a problem with this it pisses me off when I see all these retarded shitposts and especially when I see how many people responds to those threads meanwhile when I make a High IQ thread people just ignore it more or less.

Mods and modsupports deserve death.

Sorry bro im retarded i cant post high iq content

Worst meme is probably the "not a word" one. Any suggestions where to relocate OP?

Throwing around theories like "Women secretly enjoy rape" and you're talking about society taking inceldom seriously? They look for exactly those kinds of cherries to discredit us.
That's not just a theory. Majority of women admit to fantasizing about being raped. (By Chads of course).

That's not just a theory. Majority of women admit to fantasizing about being raped. (By Chads of course).
But they'd probably rather get raped by an ugly guy than have regular sex with him.

Sarge literally said in the PM that it was deleted for "trolling" and that the title was obviously a troll title (got a 20% warning for trolling while many users post literal spam and troll posts and nothing happens)

I asked him these questions:
1. How could that thread have been titled to where you wouldn't call it a troll thread? (you know so I know better next time)

2. If the text within the thread remained the same but the title was changed would it still be a troll thread?

If yes then aren't you just moving the goal posts?

If no are you seriously saying you deleted an entire thread because of a title alone, when you likely could have edited the title?

Not expecting an answer JFL

Mods just make up excuses to censor content they think is "extremist", its a balancing act, they want to censor us, but at the same time they don't want to come off as censoring so that they can retain the "non-normie" appeal of the forum, because if they went full normie they'd lose all of their users

Some women have rape fantasies. I'll even go as far to say that many women have rape fantasies. But that thread was not talking about "many women." That thread was talking about rape as some objectively enjoyable thing for all women.

A failed forum for failed people. Seems appropriate to me.

That thread was talking about rape as some objectively enjoyable thing for all women.

You didn't read the thread (or for some reason you just can't understand what I kept saying over and over), all you did was make assertions, the point of the thread is that you can't "mutilate" yourself and its fine, but if someone mutilates you the same way by force (to a lesser extent) its now this traumatic event you can't get over

If a woman can get gangbanged for an hour in all holes by 10 guys with 10 inches, its ridiculous for her to claim to be mentally and physically traumatized by a single 5 incher forcing himself on her vaginally for like 15 mins

That's my point, women can't claim that the act of rape is more traumatic than a lot of the stuff they put themselves through, and magically because they consented those things weren't as bad, that makes no logical sense

If you eat shit by choice, and then someone comes across and shoves shit down your throat, you can't act as if that shit is not disgusting because it was forced, the act was disgusting to begin with

Are you getting the point yet?

This is why I said - CONSENT DOES NOT CHANGE THE IMPACT OR NATURE OF AN ACT

Someone consenting to something, doesn't magically change whether its an extreme/degrading thing or not, you sound like a woman, a gangbang doesn't becoming "empowering" just because a woman consented, its still a violent and degrading thing regardless of consent

I don't know how many ways I can explain something this simple

This is why I said - CONSENT DOES NOT CHANGE THE IMPACT OR NATURE OF AN ACT
Mate, I don't think you understand that although gang bang is probably even more aggressive and violent PHYSICALLY, its MENTALLY much less 'scaring' to a foid because she consents to it. Foids aren't logical and you know this, its all about their emotions which comes from the mind.

fitting for a bunch of failures

Damn buddy boyo

If a woman can get gangbanged for an hour in all holes by 10 guys with 10 inches, its ridiculous for her to claim to be mentally and physically traumatized by a single 5 incher forcing himself on her vaginally for like 15 mins
That's why it's stupid when IT cucks say "How would you like to get raped by a man?" Because we're not used to getting fucked like foids are.

Someone consenting to something, doesn't magically change whether its an extreme/degrading thing or not, you sound like a woman, a gangbang doesn't becoming "empowering" just because a woman consented, its still a violent and degrading thing regardless of consent

I don't know how many ways I can explain something this simple

But it does, that's the whole point of consent. Granted, I don't buy that it's empowering to eat shit, even if you do consent to it, I think it's degrading, but it doesn't matter what I think, unfortunately. I wish women wouldn't eat shit, but they do. And I can't stop them.

they also have dumb as rules

did you know there's a rule saying you can't comment on old threads? so whats the point of them even being there makes zero sense i got a warning just for commenting on a thread i thought needed more attention, yea it was like a year old but it was a good read

Sorry bro im retarded i cant post high iq content
Same. I fail miserably at trying lol.

As for the deleted thread, the reason it was removed is obvious, although @BlkPillPres never said anything about "it's ok to rape women" the truth of the matter is that people who're against us will use topics like that as a leverage to demonize us, and may potentially get the forum shut down and that's something the mods and serge especially don't want.

So that's just how it is sadly, the media, IT etc. will just read the title and not the topic and twist it around to fit their narrative, I'm sure serge is aware they'll do that if they spotted that topic.

So that's just how it is sadly.

I mean I try to make decent posts, don't know if it's decent posts or not.

The way I see it is that this is the #1 place for incels, so the media goes here to talk and study us. We can't have extremist shit or even SORT of based shit like @BlkPillPres despite how right or wrong it is because the media would shit on us and get this place deleted for sure. We walk on thin thin ice. Idk much about serge but his post about rape was prob deleted due to media aggression, I.E we're cucking to them.

it is what it is.

to "discredit" us?
dis-credit
"harm the good reputation of (someone or something).
The company hired detectives to follow him and dig up dirt in an effort to discredit him."

Excuse me while I LAUGH.

Where exactly is the good reputation? We've had retards like Elliot Rodger label us as mass shooters. Even if we didn't have retards like him we would still be considered retarded for criticising women, just like r/MGTOW is.

And why do you care so much about outsiders' opinions? Why do you care about the opinion of some people you've never met?
What got deleted?
@BlkPillPres 's thread about proving that women enjoy rape. Of course the thread wasn't breaking any rules but it still was deleted because who knows why.
Sarge literally said in the PM that it was deleted for "trolling" and that the title was obviously a troll title (got a 20% warning for trolling while many users post literal spam and troll posts and nothing happens)

I asked him these questions:
1. How could that thread have been titled to where you wouldn't call it a troll thread? (you know so I know better next time)

2. If the text within the thread remained the same but the title was changed would it still be a troll thread?

If yes then aren't you just moving the goal posts?

If no are you seriously saying you deleted an entire thread because of a title alone, when you likely could have edited the title?

Not expecting an answer JFL

Mods just make up excuses to censor content they think is "extremist", its a balancing act, they want to censor us, but at the same time they don't want to come off as censoring so that they can retain the "non-normie" appeal of the forum, because if they went full normie they'd lose all of their users
Man it truly gets on my nerves. There was absolutely NO point to delete that thread. And god I didn't screenshot it. Mods here talk about free speech but delete something that may cause a bad image on the forum because outsiders...
Mate, I don't think you understand that although gang bang is probably even more aggressive and violent PHYSICALLY, its MENTALLY much less 'scaring' to a foid because she consents to it. Foids aren't logical and you know this, its all about their emotions which comes from the mind.
She consents to it because the guys are attractive. You think she would "consent" to it if the guys were all manlet curries?...
they also have dumb as rules

did you know there's a rule saying you can't comment on old threads? so whats the point of them even being there makes zero sense i got a warning just for commenting on a thread i thought needed more attention, yea it was like a year old but it was a good read
Necroposting is allowed if you can add something to the discussion, just the other day I bumped a thread from 18th of November 2017 and I didn't get a warning. Same with many other threads I have bumped. I didn't get a warning.
Same. I fail miserably at trying lol.

As for the deleted thread, the reason it was removed is obvious, although @BlkPillPres never said anything about "it's ok to rape women" the truth of the matter is that people who're against us will use topics like that as a leverage to demonize us, and may potentially get the forum shut down and that's something the mods and serge especially don't want.

So that's just how it is sadly, the media, IT etc. will just read the title and not the topic and twist it around to fit their narrative, I'm sure serge is aware they'll do that if they spotted that topic.

So that's just how it is sadly.
The forum already has 2 other domains, even if the .co domain gets shut down then we have the .by and .is domain.

AND BTW, there wasn't anything that advocated rape, saying what a gender desires is separate from advocating it.

This forum is as much of a failure as me

That's why it's stupid when IT cucks say "How would you like to get raped by a man?" Because we're not used to getting fucked like foids are.

Literally made an entire thread before about how false of a comparison it is to compare male on female heterosexual rape to male on male homosexual rape, they also don't seem the get that they are basically admitting that women aren't really attracted to the average man, because they are likening women's attraction to men, to the attraction men have for men

Necroposting is allowed if you can add something to the discussion, just the other day I bumped a thread from 18th of November 2017 and I didn't get a warning. Same with many other threads I have bumped. I didn't get a warning.
the reason they gave me was because ( there was no reason ) in there eye's

Just leave nobody forces u to be here and u wont be missed tbh

The forum already has 2 other domains, even if the .co domain gets shut down then we have the .by and .is domain.

AND BTW, there wasn't anything that advocated rape, saying what a gender desires is separate from advocating it.
I already stated that @BlkPillPres never advocated rape. Reread my post. Also it's nice to know the forum has more domains to fall back on, but I don't think Sarge wants to keep switching domains when he's able to prevent that from happening.

We're all failures so it makes sense that this forum would be a failure too.

I am so glad I am not the only one having a problem with this it pisses me off when I see all these retarded shitposts and especially when I see how many people responds to those threads meanwhile when I make a High IQ thread people just ignore it more or less.
That's because the majority of users on this forum are probably teens.... and low I.Q. ones at that.

I already stated that @BlkPillPres never advocated rape. Reread my post. Also it's nice to know the forum has more domains to fall back on, but I don't think Sarge wants to keep switching domains when he's able to prevent that from happening.
Yeah true, and I also mentioned that it wouldn't be good to keep switching domains if it's preventable.
No shit you got a warning, it was a low-effort reply. lmao

Didn't know the mods were so cucked tbh. Deleting based content because we will be discredit? Lmao society already hates us who cares about that shit

This shit reminds me of Gurren Lagan

If survival is all you care about, then you'll accept living underground like pathetic pleb just to keep existing

Survival isn't living, its just what it is, surviving, and that is never enough

Just keeping a forum around so we can talk and share memes is pointless, and if they are silencing speech just to preserve that environment, they are ironically defeating the purpose of being able to talk to eachother and having an incel forum

This shit reminds me of Gurren Lagan

If survival is all you care about, then you'll accept living underground like pathetic pleb just to keep existing

Survival isn't living, its just what it is, surviving, and that is never enough

Just keeping a forum around so we can talk and share memes is pointless, and if they are silencing speech just to preserve that environment, they are ironically defeating the purpose of being able to talk to eachother and having an incel forum
When a SLIGHTLY controversial post is up the mods feel the need to delete it.

to "discredit" us?
dis-credit
"harm the good reputation of (someone or something).
The company hired detectives to follow him and dig up dirt in an effort to discredit him."

Excuse me while I LAUGH.

Where exactly is the good reputation? We've had retards like Elliot Rodger label us as mass shooters. Even if we didn't have retards like him we would still be considered retarded for criticising women, just like r/MGTOW is.

And why do you care so much about outsiders' opinions? Why do you care about the opinion of some people you've never met?

It was @IncelKing who brought up our reputation in society.

they also don't seem the get that they are basically admitting that women aren't really attracted to the average man, because they are likening women's attraction to men, to the attraction men have for men
They might as well be honest and say foids aren't attracted to non-chads at all and that they're chadsexual. But that's not the case because there are millions of times foids marry betabuxxing cucks who aren't chads, something a straight man would never do with another man even if it's just for money.
Literally made an entire thread before about how false of a comparison it is to compare male on female heterosexual rape to male on male homosexual rape
High iq comment from that thread:
Women who have already slept with hundreds of guys...
Does one more dick really scar you?

It was @IncelKing who brought up our reputation in society.
There have been more than 5 people who have been falsely associated to Incels by the media. Adding the fact that we criticize women then we are basically criminals. Our "reputation" is permanently stained.

Just like every other forum in the internet.

I wonder how fast this forum will start to resemble Reddit. How soon will the blackpill be diluted with more normalfag friendly content. Redpill used to be pretty black back in a day and look how it turned out. We all are going to get banned sooner or later. Only shitposters posting epic maymays and low IQ spam will remain. Completely harmless. Thankfully, online communities are migratory in nature.

It was a valid thread nonetheless. I may not agree with the thesis, but it was still worth a discussion.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back