Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious This Forum is a Circus and We are the Clowns

Reality

Reality

Banned. Don't worry about it.
-

A circus, especially freak shows, accomplishes many functions. On the one hand, it entertains people by allowing them to liberate, oftentimes, repressed emotions such as morbid desires or to make fun of the things that its performers say. On the other hand, it symbolizes human degeneracy: it exacerbates human's constant need for a sense of superiority. Observing the freaks or those deemed as the "other," allows them to create a mental arbitrary divide that puts them, both socially and biologically, in a position of power.

This forum operates on similar terms. One thing that characterizes freak shows or circuses is that the audience always outnumbers the performers by great numbers; this is evidenced by this:

Bluepillers (the audience) always outnumbers the "freaks" (incels). They attend the circus (incels.co) in order to gain a sense of superiority and to delight on the suffering experienced by those deemed as the "other" because of biological constraints.

Other members of the audience (FBI and Interpol) might come to the circus to study and examine the behavior and way of life of its members. Depending on how "freaks" behave, this part of the audience, which has a powerful authority over those that rule the circus, can dictate whether the freak show must continue or must close.

What do you think?

Last edited:
I have the same theory about life

It must be like a zoo for the thousands of bluepillers to watch

I’ve known real life Mega Chads and Stacies and trust me guys truly fulfilled people like them do NOT concern themselves with our freak show/circus as they are too busy with their sun and fun, happy and fulfilled lifestyles.

No, the only people who “care” about us are the government who views us as a potential threat, bitter ugly chicks who get off on men’s suffering for obvious reasons and lastly people that are exactly like us but in denial ie your average IT member.

They are our fans

Still don't know why you can view this forum with no account.

I’ve known real life Mega Chads and Stacies and trust me guys truly fulfilled people like them do NOT concern themselves with our freak show/circus as they are too busy with their sun and fun, happy and fulfilled lifestyles.

No, the only people who “care” about us are the government who views us as a potential threat, bitter ugly chicks who get off on men’s suffering for obvious reasons and lastly people that are exactly like us but in denial ie your average IT member.
I agree with the "audience" you have outlined.

That would be my guess, too.

View attachment 268784

A circus, especially freak shows, accomplishes many functions. On the one hand, it entertains people by allowing them to liberate, oftentimes, repressed emotions such as morbid desires or to make fun of the things that its performers say. On the other hand, it symbolizes human degeneracy: it exacerbates human's constant need for a sense of superiority. Observing the freaks or those deemed as the "other," allows them to create a mental arbitrary divide that puts them, both socially and biologically, in a position of power.

This forum operates on similar terms. One thing that characterizes freak shows or circuses is that the audience always outnumbers the performers by great numbers; this is evidenced by this:

View attachment 268786

Bluepillers (the audience) always outnumbers the "freaks" (incels). They attend the circus (incels.co) in order to gain a sense of superiority and to delight on the suffering experienced by those deemed as the "other" because of biological constraints.

Other members of the audience (FBI and Interpol) might come to the circus to study and examine the behavior and way of life of its members. Depending on how "freaks" behave, this part of the audience, which has a powerful authority over those that rule the circus, can dictate whether the freak show must continue or must close.

View attachment 268783
What do you think?
Screenshot 20191107 135717 Google

you are correct. i know with certainty that lurkers here pick out certain users as notable. in fact since I've posted here 26k+ times i am certainly, at least to some lurkers, a notable "freak".

my life is shit anyway and if someone is lurking this forum there is a good chance their life is also shit, so it is what it is
They are our fans
yes they are lol

We are all clowns here

.co infantry regiment marching music

This is why I've choosed Quasimodo as my username.

There is a special kind of elation one can only get from observing those less fortunate than them. It's what brings them back time and time again.