Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel This forum Is a blessing for my mental health

• Thread starter InternetSupremeBoss
  • Start date
InternetSupremeBoss

InternetSupremeBoss

Banned for being too based
-
Fuck you therapy, fuck meds, this forum Is a blessing for my mental health and its totally free, you Just Need a (((phone))) and (((internet connection))), excluding those 2 factors its totally free, I love to not spending my Money and to take them in my grave, I love to not contribute to the economy, sadly I have to work to at least eat, fuck this basic Need, if humans didnt Need to muh eating, I could even not working

Fuck you therapy, fuck meds, this forum Is a blessing for my mental health and its totally free, you Just Need a (((phone))) and (((internet connection))), excluding those 2 factors its totally free, I love to not spending my Money and to take them in my grave, I love to not contribute to the economy, sadly I have to work to at least eat, fuck this basic Need, if humans didnt Need to muh eating, I could even not working
This forum is good for comfymaxxing while we wait for our death :feelscomfy:

If humans didn’t need to eat, civilization wouldn’t exist. All of it is just a way to make access to food and safety more secure.

I agree, this forum does provide so many of us with a means by which to constructively cope. For me personally, it also serves as a virtual simulacrum of actual real interpersonal discourse and as such, allows me to at least try to overcome my innate social unease and awkwardness by practicing the art of conversation with my Brothers in Arms who don't give a fuck how contrived I may sound.

If humans didn’t need to eat, civilization wouldn’t exist. All of it is just a way to make access to food and safety more secure.
Distributing women used to be another pillar of civilization

Fucking whores is a blessing to my mental health

Not according to current knowledge of ancient history
Look at every hunter gatherer tribe around today. They all have arranged marriages. These pseudo-intellectual leftist academics just make up bullshit arguments of why when no one was looking, everyone was having orgies everyday. They just want their shitty ideology to have some support, despite it having 0 precedence in human history and being against human mating strategies.

I am rotting on here too much for my liking, but finding this site also has increased my overall mental health I think. Didn't know how much I would enjoy just being in a space without all the typical speech and thought control.

We're all lobsters in a bucket. The question is, which one of us is gonna climb outta it? And would it be the biggest crime to escape it all after all the shit we said and lived through?

Better than the scam of therapy, in essence it´s about how one´s investment is placed in the right scale.
But keep the important rule of never getting attached, regulate how much time your spend here.