Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over This forum has nothing to do with incels anymore

Rapist

Rapist

Born to be a failure
★★★★★
Whenever I check this forum, I either see racebait threads, Reddit threads, edgy threads, bait threads (I'll admit I'm guilty of this one), and humble-bragging threads. I honestly can't even remember the last time someone here talked about their experience as an incel. This forum will only get worse, especially with the influx of zoomerfags learning about the manosphere.

TLDR, it's over.

nothing more to talk about, only graycels can come with new incel experience posts :feelskek:

Whenever I check this forum, I either see racebait threads, Reddit threads, edgy threads, bait threads (I'll admit I'm guilty of this one), and humble-bragging threads. I honestly can't even remember the last time someone here talked about their experience as an incel. This forum will only get worse, especially with the influx of zoomerfags learning about the manosphere.

TLDR, it's over.
There's a discord server we can go to/ start a new one.

Called the incel sanctum

You can only make so many threads about tfw no gf

nothing more to talk about, only graycels can come with new incel experience posts :feelskek:
Yeah the only time I talked about my incel experience was when I was a new user. People here mostly care about drama rather than being a support group.

It takes like two hours to absorb the extent of the blackpill what do you expect people to do, create quality threads of niche topics regarding the blackpill? ridiculous

You can only make so many threads about tfw no gf

It takes like two hours to absorb the extent of the blackpill what do you expect people to do, create quality threads of niche topics regarding the blackpill? ridiculous
The least they can do is to reduce the threads I mentioned, especially the last one. They don't even get a warning for being blatant fakecels.

The least they can do is to reduce the threads I mentioned, especially the last one. They don't even get a warning for being blatant fakecels.
I've said it before there should be an age filter, I am not interested in school drama or young normies who are slightly ostracized from their peers but will likely ascend in their early 20s like most young men

At this point it should've been foretold that we've eventually run out of things to say and prove for the common incel but now the posts have Delve more into peoples more personal beliefs and opinions of philosophies, political standing/opinions, that sort of stuff, we've already proved everything we needed to prove, it's just a matter of whether or not people wanna except the truth we spread, we've done our job of the forums unintentional intent but now it's just a social forum where we can talk to eachother.

Yeah the only time I talked about my incel experience was when I was a new user. People here mostly care about drama rather than being a support group.
This is correct.

People here aren't trying or experiencing new things. The ones that do soon get called fakecels and banned. Also new and old experiences are mostly the same. Foids are a hivemind.

Everything has been talked about already.
It's always the same problem.

Pretty much. It's just an edgyposting forum LARPing as an incel forum now, kek.
It's over. Most users are probably either fakecels or youngcels who will inevitably ascend in a couple of years.

blackpill has been proven real but the world denies it all we have to do now it wait until the inevitable sexual markey collapse when foids SMV inflates to high and population crisis begins for real this time

talking about water is wet everyday gets boring

Everything has been talked about already.
It's always the same problem.
People here seem to enjoy talking about the threads mentioned above repeatedly.

fuck inceldom
this forum is only to talk about the racepill now, it's the only interesting shit to talk about

Bring back gatekeeping and this forum will shape up in no time.

Honestly we need to appreciate how welcoming this forum is to incels. This is the only place on the Internet where you can really talk about your problems and feelings without being attacked. You don't need to filter out your language. You don't need to be a self hating cuck. So I think your claim that this forum has completely lost it's purpose and no longer gives incels a safe space is not correct at all.

Yeah topics do get repeated a lot but the black pill is pretty simple and straightforward so that's probably why. The only way to change this would be to start accepting the idea of self improvement which a lot of members here are apprehensive to. We gotta start encouraging ourselves to be the best version we can be. Then a lot of new discussions about how to cope and self improve would become the norm.

I see a lot of the same cuck foid worship in this forum that we mock normies for. Men are not supposed to be sitting around thinking about what women want and desire. We didn't ask to be incels but we gotta learn to stop focusing on how bad things are so much and focus on how to live our lives as incels.

True. Shitting on niggers is better. We should change the logo that fits right for this forum though.
no, jbw shitposting and posting about how ethnics have it hard is even better than shitting in niggers
im not racist

fuck inceldom
this forum is only to talk about the racepill now, it's the only interesting shit to talk about
a lot of these guys don't realize how blessed they are to be white

What do you mean with all this "it only takes a few hours to learn about the black pill" shit, I'm prob houndreds if not thousands of hours in and I still feel like I know only fractions of what I would want to, either I'm the dumbest person on this forum or you all have a very differend standard for what "understanding" and "learning about" means.

If you were forced right now to have a live debate with some lefty academic, how high would the % of viewers you converted be, assuming you are treated more or less fairly? If you can't convince at least the open-minded part of the audience, what is all the knowledge good for?

What do you mean with all this "it only takes a few hours to learn about the black pill" shit, I'm prob houndreds if not thousands of hours in and I still feel like I know only fractions of what I would want to, either I'm the dumbest person on this forum or you all have a very differend standard for what "understanding" and "learning about" means.

If you were forced right now to have a live debate with some lefty academic, how high would the % of viewers you converted be, assuming you are treated more or less fairly? If you can't convince at least the open-minded part of the audience, what is all the knowledge good for?
Did you forget to tag someone? I never said any of this.

They don't have to talk about the blackpill, but they could talk more about their experiences with women or life in general, idk. Too much hate speech about race and jews becomes boring and pointless to be honest.

its boring, i rarely post tbh. most of my posts are from sewers tbh

Did you forget to tag someone? I never said any of this.
Its frequently said and was said in this thread before. But yeah, guess I should have tagged someone directly.

TLDR, it's over.
I am gonna post my college blackpill experiences soon