Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill This forum has given me an insatiable hatred for low T insectoid chinklets.

PLA1092

PLA1092

O.R.A.N.G.U.T.A.N._M.A.X.I.N.G.
★★★★★
Kek. Sometimes I'll be staring them down for no reason. :feelskek:

They have too much money. Should go back to Chinkland. Plus too many @Zer0/∞ threads. :lul:
I think curries and kikes are richer in the West.

Hole only.

The other guy's mother is pure Italian, so I'm the only Asiatic male from Mary's lineage.

What do they value in curry cultures?
Acheivements and wealth. But designer clothes being used as a vehicle to express this wealth/status isn't as common among curries.

they're still way better than curries and they deserve 10 times more respect than them. i still like and respect chinks tbh

Everyone sensible will agree that the jungle azns are bad

Acheivements and wealth. But designer clothes being used as a vehicle to express this wealth/status isn't as common among curries.
What do curries use as a vehicle to signal their wealth then?

degree/property/job
Jobs are pretty important amongst asians as well. All the property here is bought by Chinese investors. In orthodox kike culture we value being able to read and understand Torah on the same level or even more than a degree, but also holding onto the laws. Meanwhile the orthodox religious males end up with Chad’s leftovers who is gigalarping without even their parents knowing :feelsree::feelsree::feelsrope:

I think curries and kikes are richer in the West.
Indeed, though in the case of curries I only know for sure that it’s true in America. Don’t know about the rest of the West

Indeed, though in the case of curries I only know for sure that it’s true in America. Don’t know about the rest of the West
America is the West. Everywhere else is irrelevant if you think about it.

I also hate them